★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: cosmoNutz: Sokoban inspired game for the ipad

05-05-2011, 08:33 PM
cosmoNutz: Sokoban inspired game for the ipad

Help Kosmo wipe the Snotz from the face of the planet!

Quite unbelievably, those dastardly Snotz have been at it again! They've only gone and impounded Kosmo's shiny Rocket for landing on the Royal lawns how was he to know an icky swamp was a Royal lawn anyway? He steps out to take one giant leak for mankind, and there goes his ride!
Want to help him get back in the driving seat using your Super Puzzle Powers; want to give those Snotz what for with a taste of some good old fashioned boulder? Sound good? Then this is the game for you, as it will drive you CosmoNutz with hours of head scratching deceptively addictive fun!
Your Planet needs you!

Game Features:
  • 300 Mind blowing levels of brain teasing joy
  • Easy and intuitive controls
  • Pick up and play addictive
  • Sci-Fi styling, with a polished look and feel
  • Fantastic sound effects and music
  • Smooth seamless 3D animation
  • Endless replay value

NOTE from the Authors:NO Snotz were permanently harmed or shown the handkerchief in the making of this game.

Here are a few screensnotz

Follow us deVilles and our games on twitter: http://twitter.com/_dareDev

Last edited by dareDev; 05-23-2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: updating the title as the game is in the appstore now :)
05-19-2011, 08:19 AM
CosmoNutz (By Daredevil Development)

05-20-2011, 04:01 PM
CosmoNutz: is in an appstore near you :)

CosmoNutz has landed on an appstore near you! http://bit.ly/kLbC98

Please help Kosmo Squish the Snotz so he can come home. You see he keeps calling for help and I really would like to get calls from my other friends again,lol!

05-20-2011, 05:05 PM
CosmoNutz: youtube video :)

Just thought you might like to see what it's like to play CosmoNutz so I did this video:

What do you think???

05-20-2011, 07:20 PM

Will there be an iPhone version?
05-21-2011, 09:59 PM
And will there be a Lite version? It would help sales a bit.
05-30-2011, 05:34 AM
cosmoNutz: Sokoban inspired game for the ipad

Hi Guys,

We love bank holidays at the house of deVille and to show our love of these wonderful rainy days to all you lot, we thought we would make our first game free just for today. As I am sure you all already know CosmoNutz is a sokoban for your iPad, featuring stonking graphics, thumping sound, and great gameplay – be warned, its not a push over

Linkie: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cosmonutz/id436018145?mt=8

If you like it, please leave a review and tell your friends, you can also get wallpaper and more information on what we are up to at our website www.daredevil-development.com or via our _dareDev twitter feed. There is also a youTube channel and a facebook page, all the usual stuff.

We hope you love the game as much as we loved making it.

05-30-2011, 06:00 AM
looks good, but the firmware requirement is keeping me from trying it out! anyway you could get it lowered to 4.2.1?
05-30-2011, 07:22 AM
Game feels very polished but I hope two issues can be addressed. The game does not support screen rotation which is a bit of nuisance since I like holding my iPad the other way. Also please explore the possibility of touching anywhere for your character to go. Right now you have to direct him at every horizontal/vertical junction which is cumbersome and makes the game pace very slow. I'm only just started the game but I think it can be a very nice Sokoban addition if it irons out a few kinks.