★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: REVERSI Online Tournament 2.0 - NOW WITH SINGLE PLAYER MODE!!!

04-11-2009, 02:19 PM
REVERSI Online Tournament 2.0 - NOW WITH SINGLE PLAYER MODE!!!

yes.
SINGLE PLAYER mode arrived. now it's a MUST BUY!!!

reviews:
4/5 - 148apps.com
4,4/5 - appvee.com
4/5 - epiciphoneapps.com

"We played a brief tournament and found the app to be well implemented and the online play worked well. " - toucharcade.com
"If you love the game of Reversi and are tired of playing the computer, this R.O.T. is for you." - epiciphoneapps.com

and app store description:

.::## Now with SINGLE PLAYER mode - one of the fastest and strongest AI in app store ##::..
Play the well known strategy game Reversi (Othello) with people all over the world on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
THOUSANDS OF REGISTERED PLAYERS. You can be sure to always find a game mate here.

FEATURES:
-Online game with opponents from the entire world
-Single player with 4 difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard, inhuman
-General chat, and a chat accessible in individual games
-Ability to pick an opponent from a general list
-Ability to watch other individuals playing
-Most well-known rating system, known as "Elo"
-Ability to see the rating of each opponent
-Return to the game in case of a loss of Internet
-Graphics and sounds created by professional artists

Details
Meet new people online or play against your friends. Gain points in a special online ranking system, one that rewards you for playing against stronger foes. Fight so that you can make the "Hall of Fame," a list of the top ten best players.

If you like other board games: chess, checkers, or blocked, you will become fan of Reversi Online Tournament.

What's new

* single player mode with 4 difficulty levels. Take on one of the strongest and fastest AIs in the entire App Store. You may enjoy single player mode offline as well as after logging into the game. While playing offline, you may still get invited to an online game.
* some minor bug fixes

oh, and i know we have a thread about this game, but every update of pocket god has it's own thread so...
04-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Haha I saw this when it first came out it seemed like you all had some trouble pricing it XD

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
04-11-2009, 02:27 PM
I got it when it was free.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
04-11-2009, 03:36 PM