★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: IT Traunau
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 14.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: "Join the Navy!", they said. "Lots of fun!", they said. And they were right. Defend your aircraft carrier in this super cool action game. Launch your fighter planes to shoot enemy aircrafts. Sink enemy warships and submarines but watch your fighters - if they run out of fuel, they will be lost forever.

Fight for your next promotion to get more planes, bonus weapons and ships. Blast your enemies by using the ultimate nuclear bonus weapon. Innovative and fast-paced gameplay for maximum fun on your mobile!

4 different graphic sets containing islands, radar stations, over 40 unique missions all over the world

*** From the makers of Drawbridge and Alien Taxi ***

- Over 40 unique missions
- different locations (tropical islands, cities,...)
- Fast-paced gameplay with lots of explosions
- "Faster" Mode for adrenaline junkies
- Super smooth animations
- Innovative gameplay
- Multiple achievements to unlock
- Online worldwide scores
- Interactive tutorial
- Super cool sound effects
- Mysterious surprise at the end of the game!

Planned for the future:
- even more different enemies
- more missions

Thank you very much fo your interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!

LordGek's comments:

This is a big re-tooling of their initial iPhone release and not just some rescaled graphics here.

The gameplay is sort of a hybrid of line drawing and castle defense...but even that isn't entirely accurate.

In the game you'll take on missions in which you need to defend your aircraft carrier from all sorts of baddies. Tap anywhere on screen and one of your ready 4 jets will fly out to the area and begin patrolling around in a tight little circle to destroy any baddies that come within their designated attack area. The catch being that while none of the enemies (at least early on) can harm your jets, your jets only have a limited supply of fuel and can't just circle in place forever. You can send them back to refuel at any point but it takes a while for the jet to land and refuel. You also can move already launched jets to new locations by dragging their target areas to a new position.

You play by taking on one of the available missions in which your performance will be graded 0-3 stars. Gain enough combined stars from the available missions and you'll be promoted to a new rank which will then open up a few more difficult missions that introduce new twists/baddies.

I also love how the game is willing to reward those who want to play it risky. Gaining stars on these missions is invariably based on your total points in the mission and, if feeling daring, you can double the speed of the gameplay which in turn will mean any enemy killed while playing in this Fast Forward mode is worth double the points! Playing an entire mission in Fast Forward can get pretty crazy in the later stages of the game!

05-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Looks very interesting.

It seems to be based on a similar idea to an unreleased game of mine called Battle of Britain.

I'll definitely give this one a try.

Follow on Twitter for Promo Codes and News!
05-06-2011, 03:09 PM
was curious about it, but couldn't find a video.
05-06-2011, 04:28 PM
This game needs a little love

I just picked it up (heck, it's only a buck!) and played around with it for about 30 min. It's got great graphics, which are very similar to Flight Control in style and quality, yet the gameplay is completely different. I agree with the previous poster that it is a cross between line drawing and tower defense.

It's a fun game and a highly polished one. I recommend it for line drawing/tower defense fans.

Last edited by Ubisububi; 05-06-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Edited because I can't help myself.