★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sandlot Games
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 24.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TOP-RATED FREE CARD GAME IN THE APP STORE!
Unlock the full game for only $0.99 (80% Off)!
Play this fast-paced and addictive Solitaire-style adventure with stunning graphics, 120 levels, 12 chapters, and extra level packs. Download now!

Immerse yourself in Heartwild Solitaire, a classic solitaire-style adventure from Sandlot Games! Sitting down to write her story, a heartbroken woman's mind begins to wander with romantic thoughts of her new neighbor. Finding solace in a relaxing game of solitaire, Anne reflects on the life she left, and dreams of where her new found freedom might lead.

Heartwild Solitaire features stunning graphics and soothing music designed to relax the mind. Make card matches, collecting bonus points for sequential matching, and gather unique level-changing power-ups to help you along the way. Plus, with random card placement throughout, no level will play the same way twice!

- Over 120 addictive levels with extra level packs.
- Unlock the full version within the game!
- Powerful, level-changing power-ups.

SandlotGames's comments:
We are pleased to announce that Heartwild Solitaire for iPad is live in the App Store!

Store Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heartwild-solitaire-for-ipad/id421949852?mt=8

Current Rankings:
U.S. Overall: #12
Free Games: #5
Adventure: #1 Free
Card: #1 Free

Game Description:
FIRST WEEKEND SALE! Unlock the full game for only $0.99 (80% Off)!
REQUIREMENTS: iOS 4.3.3 and later.

Immerse yourself in Heartwild Solitaire, a classic solitaire-style adventure from Sandlot Games! Sitting down to write her story, a heartbroken woman's mind begins to wander with romantic thoughts of her new neighbor. Finding solace in a relaxing game of solitaire, Anne reflects on the life she left, and dreams of where her new found freedom might lead.

Heartwild Solitaire features stunning graphics and soothing music designed to relax the mind. Make card matches, collecting bonus points for sequential matching, and gather unique level-changing power-ups to help you along the way. Plus, with random card placement throughout, no level will play the same way twice!

- Over 80 addictive levels with extra bonus levels.
- Challenging bonus levels.
- Powerful, level-changing power-ups.

Price: Free with In-App Purchase

User Reviews:
"The most fantastic of all Solitaire games I have ever played and I've played a lot. This one is totally different and involves a wonderful story! Thank you!" - flowerchild1121

"I purchased the full version as so worth it and graphics are very good. A game you will play a lot. FUN!!! Thanks to the developers for making this for my iPad." - Foxie Lee

"I love it. The story is great! Makes me want to keep playing. So glad I found it before the price went up." - Jennie Starkweather

"I really like this interesting take on a mahjong solitaire hybrid. Game is easy to learn but hard to put down !!! Great thanks to the game developers, well worth the 99 cents to unlock the full game." - Solitary Confinement
05-06-2011, 01:48 PM
4.3.3 and later ??? I saw this a few days ago in the store, and 4.3.3 wasn't out yet. odd..

05-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
4.3.3 and later ??? I saw this a few days ago in the store, and 4.3.3 wasn't out yet. odd..
The app description still lists $0.99 as the full game unlock price, but when you try buying the IAP in the game, it comes up as $1.99.

The game looks cool, though. Seems like it's my kind of game. I love solitaire games. I'll be looking forward to getting some feedback to convince me to buy this.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
05-06-2011, 01:53 PM
@pka4916 - We encountered a slow loading issue among users who have iOS 4.2.1. We are working on a fix and will submit it today. In the mean time, updating to the most recent software eliminates the problem, though we know we can't require players to do that

We appreciate and listen to everyone's feedback, so please keep your thoughts coming! Enjoy and have fun
05-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Played one game, then immediately bought the full for $1.99. This game is stunning and the touch controls are perfect.
05-06-2011, 05:26 PM
I enjoy Solitaire games, and this one is by just gorgeous. The story angle really intrigues me as well. I played about 4 games and purchased the full version. This one is going to be a pleasure to play!
05-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Hey Sandlot,

The story mode sounds neat and all, but is there an option for scored play that skips all of the extra stuff? While I get how it might be neat and sets your game apart from most solitaire games out there, I'd far rather just work my way through the game's many layouts without little cutscenes in between.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-06-2011, 07:29 PM
The game looks beautiful but it doesn't run. All I get is a black screen. Hopefully, the next version, if there is one, is more fully tested.
05-06-2011, 07:58 PM
@tangerine

Thanks for your feedback. The loading issue that you've encountered only occurs in iOS 4.2.1. We've implemented a fix that will be available in an update as soon as it passes the Apple review process. In the mean time, updating your device software to iOS 4.3.3 will permanently fix the issue.

Please feel free to email support@sandlotgames.com if you need further help. We'll be monitoring our support inbox and this thread all weekend.
05-06-2011, 08:04 PM
@LordGek

Getting feedback from a fellow games industry professional like you is very important to us and we appreciate it. The level packs that you get with the full version of the game are not in Story Mode, so you can play through them to your heart's content

I'll pass your idea to the team. Thanks again!

@HerdingCats and BazookaTime

We're happy that you like the game, we love it too!

Last edited by SandlotGames; 05-06-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: -