★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Marcin Kincer
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 26.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Check @FreeAppIsland App every day in order to get more paid apps like Block Frenzy to become FREE for a day!

New stacking game for iPhone. 2 modes:
- Level Mode: use all available boxes to build tower that's not touching red lines.
- Free Mode: your goal is to stack as much blocks as you can. Unleash your creativity. Beware: if you reach over 60 blocks, physics can start to lag if your tower is unstable.

- GameCenter enabled
- Leaderboards
- Designed for Retina Display

Hodofca's comments:
Updated to 1.1. I still see below old version but i hope it will soon be changed. If you see island themed levels it means you see a updated version.

05-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Well... that looks... ahem... interesting?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
05-07-2011, 10:14 AM
I really think you need to give the colors/composition a bit more love.
It looks pretty lifeless and clashed together. Everything is so dark and there's no real game background, just a sky and a ground plane.
Hope you have the time/resources and/or artists to improve this. Should be well worth it, to make it really polished !

Hope that wasn't hard, just trying to be honest and constructive about it :/

15 Coins - @Toucharcade

My humble Portfolio: www.acumen-design.de/blog
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fabi_smith
07-08-2011, 01:50 PM

Block frenzy has just been updated to version 1.1. It looks a lot different (i hope that looks better now). I have added few levels and reduced size from over 40 megs to 26.
I have full walkthrought video if someone need it (but dont spoil the fun and try to finish it without any help )