★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take up the crossbow to shoot the rope and prove yourself as the champion archer!

Prove yourself on 50 puzzles and save your captured friends! Earn up to 3 stars per level!

Can you be the best in the world! Find out...

PocketMonkey's comments:

Video to come soon!
05-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Game Title is quite long - guess you were afraid of the obvious "Cut the rope" analogy and just this other word in front of that.
Think it kinda works against you - not really catchy and cool game name.

The actual game idea is cool and the gfx looks nice and clean too.
The icon I find quite terrible, to be honest. I think you'd be better off with resampling the main title screen. The character looks so terribly and scary in a way - like some medieval painting.
I mean these may be intentional style directions, I just don't see them fitting to the actual game and menu graphics.
Having read that even an icon can make or break an app's success, I think you'd be well off with rethinking the icon appearance.
Also the white font on the score data is hard to read.
If you put in some more polish to this game and come up with a shorter name (*hint*) you should have done a brilliant job on improving, imo
Very solid work so far !!

15 Coins - @Toucharcade

My humble Portfolio: www.acumen-design.de/blog
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fabi_smith
05-07-2011, 12:03 PM
I actually like this and I am pretty pleased with it all around.

My only suggestion, when you free the last target the game immediately goes to the score screen. If possible please delay that by a couple of seconds so that the player gets the satisfaction of seeing the target hit the ground.

Overall, nice job.
07-26-2011, 05:27 AM
Send a message via ICQ to conrem Send a message via MSN to conrem Send a message via Yahoo to conrem Send a message via Skype™ to conrem
Hello guys today we will work on the icon .

any ideas with the name we could use, thanks?