★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iGotIt Games
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.1 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Welcome to Colorflys!
"Colorflys is a wonderful combination of visual beauty, interaction, and a remarkable soundtrack." - Appadvice.com

Ranked Top 10 Kids/Family iPad Game
Apple featured as New and Noteworthy / What's Hot
Apple featured as Games for Kids

WHAT ARE PLAYERS SAYING

"It's a gorgeous and fun game, and I definitely recommend it!" - CCCee
"Great for kids, intelligent, wonderful design." - Frederikcs
"My granddaughter loves this (age 7 1/2)" - Etherege
"Beautiful graphics and sweet music. Thanks for the kid friendly setting adjustments. Great for motor practice." - Hoek59
"Colorflys is a great game, my four year old love it. It is captivating and exceedingly kid friendly, well made." - Mfox76

GAMEPLAY

WELCOME TO COLORFLYS! As you gaze at the beautiful landscape before you, your eyes begin to focus on the colorful butterflies happily flying around. GET YOUR FINGERS READY!!!

Swoop or swipe your finger around the butterflies or slash them to catch them in groups of like colors. Be careful nothing gets in your path, such as other colors or types of butterflies or dreaded bumblebees, as these will cause your capture to fail. As you play you will begin using two fingers to blend together different colors of butterflies!

Progress through 60 levels which introduce new butterflies, challenges and achievements. You can even go for the gold and climb the leaderboards.

What are you waiting for? The butterflies are out there waiting for you!

FEATURE OVERVIEW

Beautiful graphics which look absolutely stunning on retina devices
60 awesome levels that take you through 3 different environments!
Original music with fantastic nature sounds
Challenges that are introduced gradually which will twist the way you capture butterflies!
Features a mode for our really young players, which will allow you to modify the difficulty
Leaderboards / Achievements
Facebook and Twitter integration

Please rate Colorflys and share it with your friends!

Don't forget to join us on FACEBOOK to keep up with the latest news: http://fb.me/colorflys

and/or FOLLOW us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/igotitgames

iGotIt's comments:

★★ FREE FOR THE WEEKEND ★★

★★ Get Colorflys SD While It's Free! ★★

Greetings guys and gals!

Last month we released Colorflys for the iPad and we were extremely pleased with the response. If you were one of the folks who picked up Colorflys, thank you. We've had several requests for an iPhone/iPod version from non-iPad owners and I'm excited to say that it's here!

★ Opinions ★

"This game is stunningly beautiful and very fun. My mother loves playing this one as well as my young son. It's very simple yet takes a little skill to master. The art on this one is superbly done!" - Player

"This is one of those games that will keep your child entertained in the car for hours. But it'll also keep you catching butterflies for longer than you would think as an adult! It's whimsical with gorgeous, colorful graphics that give it great eye-appeal." - Player

"Colorflys is a wonderful combination of visual beauty, interaction, and a remarkable soundtrack." - Appadvice.com

★ THE GAME ★

What's Colorflys?

The goal of capturing butterflies is simple, but the experience surrounding the goal is what creates something awesome for your iPhone/iPod Touch. Both, Kids and Adults, have enjoyed the experience.

At the core, Colorflys is a game revolving around capturing butterflies. Your goal is to capture butterflies in groups of the same color and breed in order to meet level objectives. When you're ready to take capturing to the next level you can start triggering combo bonuses by making speedy captures which will definitely earn you a gold medal and a high spot on the leaderboards.

As you play through the game you'll be introduced to obstacles which twist the way you capture the butterflies. For example, in stage 2 you'll need to know what colors it takes to create the color in the objectives.

Above, you would touch the blue butterfly and red butterfly, pinch your fingers together and release. Voil, a color blended butterfly!

★ Features ★

√ Beautiful graphics which look absolutely stunning on retina devices
√ 60 levels spread through 3 awesome environments
√ Original music with fantastic nature sounds
√ Challenges introduced gradually through gameplay
√ Features a mode for our really young players, which will allow you to modify the difficulty
√ Leaderboards / Achievements which are specific to iPhone/iPod players
√ Facebook / Twitter integration

★ Support Us! ★

Following us is super simple! Facebook or Twitter.

Our ears are always open so feel free to ask questions here or via e-mail at our support address.
05-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Hmmm. This looks different! Think I'll check this out!

Last edited by bigrand1; 05-07-2011 at 12:54 AM.

05-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hmmm. This looks different! Think I'll check this out!
Enjoy!
05-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all of the great mothers out there!

We've submitted version 1.01 which will give the folks out there on 3G the ability to download the game. There was a bit of confusion going on between us and Apple.

As always, continue to e-mail us at support[a]igotitgames[]com if you have any feedback! Our ears are wide open.
05-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Misleading title though? Slash your way through something epic I thought meant it was a huge Rpg or something!
05-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Misleading title though? Slash your way through something epic I thought meant it was a huge Rpg or something!
Nope! The intention of the title is to show that this game just doesn't revolve around 'circling' butterflies any longer. You can slash and/or circle them. Sorry about the confusion!
05-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi All!

We just gave AppAdvice.com promo codes for the iPhone and iPad version of Colorflys. If you'd like the chance to get the game for free, click here and comment on their story saying which version you'd like!

Good luck!
05-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi All!

Have an iPad? Colorflys for iPad is on sale today for the same price as the iPhone/iPod version. Now would be a great time to grab it if you'd prefer it on that device.

You should download Colorflys from iTunes here!

Have a great day!
06-18-2011, 11:18 PM

★★ FREE FOR THE WEEKEND ★★

★★ Get Colorflys SD While It's Free! ★★

Hi Guys and Gals! This weekend we're handing out the iPhone/iPod version of Colorflys away for free! Yep, absolutely free (no ads, no IAP). We just want to share some <3 this weekend. Enjoy it!
06-18-2011, 11:52 PM
Thanks for making it free!