★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-07-2011, 08:52 AM
#11
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: World, now Belgium
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv Games View Post
Fpe

Pm me for promo code. U r a beta tester after all
Bought.
I prefer to give you an extra dollar. I just regret I took the iPhone and waited for the iPad upgrade to play it again (that will be I think the fifth time ). I should have played a bit earlier!

And I can confirm that I beated the game without IAP, did not exists, on all all difficulties and when levels were also sometime .... crazy
05-07-2011, 09:10 AM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Bought.
I prefer to give you an extra dollar. I just regret I took the iPhone and waited for the iPad upgrade to play it again (that will be I think the fifth time ). I should have played a bit earlier!

And I can confirm that I beated the game without IAP, did not exists, on all all difficulties and when levels were also sometime .... crazy
I have it for you if you need it!

We toned down the difficulty quite a bit since the first beta! Thanks to your help to.

Promo code emailed anyway. :P

www.livgames.com
Creator of the award winning Legendary Wars, Monster Wars and Stellar Wars.

05-07-2011, 09:20 AM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Tub View Post
I just started playing it and I noticed something odd. In the first battle where you get to harvest gems, the skelly archers are invisible. Is this intentional or a bug?
Noticed that, too. iPad 2 iOS 4.3.2.
05-07-2011, 09:24 AM
#14
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: VIrginia
Posts: 194
So sad

I compete with friends on iPhone... So since they didn't go universal, I have to keep using iPhone version... Would have paid 5.00 for a universal version

Where ever you go, there you are...
----------------------------------------
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5
05-07-2011, 09:46 AM
#15
Bug?

I fought the first 2 battles but didn't receive any gems... no way for me to upgrade anything... is this normal?
05-07-2011, 09:57 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Orange View Post
I fought the first 2 battles but didn't receive any gems... no way for me to upgrade anything... is this normal?
No, this is a rare bug :/ You can request a refund via apple.

we will work on crushing this bug

we only had less than .01% of users ever experience it on ipod.

we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

www.livgames.com
Creator of the award winning Legendary Wars, Monster Wars and Stellar Wars.
05-07-2011, 09:59 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
Noticed that, too. iPad 2 iOS 4.3.2.
we will get this fixed asap. not sure how it slipped in there. that damn disappearing skully. thankfully it does not effect any gameplay since u are invincible in 1st level and it only happens then.

www.livgames.com
Creator of the award winning Legendary Wars, Monster Wars and Stellar Wars.
05-07-2011, 10:32 AM
#18
Bought.

Thanks for the iPad version!
05-07-2011, 11:28 AM
#19
Thanks for the clarification, no refund needed I will wait for the update to hit before playing again On a side note... I am noticing the same thing on the iPhone version too... No JB, iOS 4.3
05-07-2011, 02:26 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Orange View Post
Thanks for the clarification, no refund needed I will wait for the update to hit before playing again On a side note... I am noticing the same thing on the iPhone version too... No JB, iOS 4.3
strange it happend to both. We have only ever recieved to complaints ever in this serious bug and we've sold tens of thousands of copies.

i wonder what your devices have in common.

anyone else having gems not saving??

thanks

www.livgames.com
Creator of the award winning Legendary Wars, Monster Wars and Stellar Wars.