★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

CoD: Black Ops Zombies

05-07-2011, 01:02 PM
CoD: Black Ops Zombies

if activision released a black ops zombie game with maps from kino der untoten to call of the dead would you buy it? would u like to buy it as a separate app or a dlc add-on?

Gameloft Live: OVOXD
Game Centre: Foomps
05-07-2011, 01:07 PM
I would definitely buy it. I would rather have it be a dlc add-on to the current one so that we could have all of it in one place.
05-07-2011, 01:26 PM
I'd definetly buy it, but I'd preferr it as a seperate app.
05-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Why do you want to know?

I'd prefer IAP.

In Soviet Russia, whenever anyone mentions Twilight, they are brutally PWNED by Simon Belmont... wait, that happens everywhere.
05-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Separate app for me, and yes, I would buy it. If its a separate app, they are more inclined to re-do graphics. Furthermore, there would be a lot of new weapons, environments, and even zombies to model, meaning it would increase the size of the original game a lot. I'd say keep each game WAW and BO separate. And add Dead Ops Arcade as a separate app too, that way they could make it universal and mess with it a lot. It uses a completely different engine (I think), so once again, keep each engine different. Finally, I'd like to see some iPhone/iPod/iPad specific maps too, and above all, they need to add quick revive for solo.

Currently Playing: Hybrid (The first one), Block Fortress
Waiting For: MC5
Hoping For: RCT!!!!!
08-25-2011, 09:01 PM
I would sure buy it and definitely in a sepparate app because of the better graphs new modes etc