★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Planetary (for iPad owners only) - sorry iPhone/iPod owners.

05-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Planetary (FREE for iPad only) - sorry iPhone/iPod owners.

Just thought I'd share this with you guys and girls

Even though I've yet to take receipt of my iPad 2 I'm still going to download this app in anticipation of its delivery.

This particular app doesn't appear to be on promotion but you never know when the developers might decide to whack a price tag on it so get it while it's still free!

Remember, it's ONLY for the iPad

Oh, and here's a link to a video of the app in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ku8SsjbuJE

Last edited by DelBoy2181; 05-07-2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Certain words
05-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Worth a look...downloading now.

iOS - 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod Touch (1st Gen), 16Gb iPad (3rd Gen)
Devs - I have access to all gens of iPads (1st, 2nd, 3rd)...hit me up for Beta Testing.

05-09-2011, 04:41 AM
this app is amazing, so relaxing...
05-09-2011, 07:22 AM
Wow, gorgeous interface/great concept. I only have a few songs on my ipad so it ends up being pretty pointless but I would certainly use it on my iphone, and more importantly to replace my 'remote' app for my apple tv....if it were so developed. And I'd certainly pay for the 'remote' edition.
05-09-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm glad you guys like it but you're all making me envious

Bloody Apple are taking forever to ship/deliver my iPad 2. I placed an order on 27th April in the US and I've only just got confirmation today that it has finally shipped, from China! I know it's made over there but I was hoping that it would be from within the USA (therefore faster) but sadly that's not the case. Oh well, just another 12 days to go before I return to London.
05-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
I'm glad you guys like it but you're all making me envious

Bloody Apple are taking forever to ship/deliver my iPad 2. I placed an order on 27th April in the US and I've only just got confirmation today that it has finally shipped, from China! I know it's made over there but I was hoping that it would be from within the USA (therefore faster) but sadly that's not the case. Oh well, just another 12 days to go before I return to London.
It doesn't take that long for the iPad to get delivered from China, don't spazz.
05-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacalo View Post
It doesn't take that long for the iPad to get delivered from China, don't spazz.
Please learn to read properly. I never said that it would take long for delivery from China. The issue was that it took almost 2 weeks for Apple to process and dispatch my order. It's on its way now from China and should hopefully reach me in about 2-3 days time.
05-10-2011, 12:51 PM
There's no reason this can't be on iPhone. I got to check it out last night and it's really quite cool but the devs seem too devoted to the iPad.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
There's no reason this can't be on iPhone.
Thank you!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Well, on the phone it would be incredibly cramped if you have a ton of songs under one album.

And the concept is great but I do hope future versions will allow you to sort by different categories.