★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Alchemize is now FREE.

05-08-2011, 03:57 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 9
Alchemize is now FREE.




Match 3 Game at it's best. I totally recommend everyone this get this game.

Last edited by Skyler_; 05-08-2011 at 05:41 AM.
05-08-2011, 07:51 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,478
Too bad they never made it a Universal app. It would probably look a lot nicer than the 2x resolution I,ve been playing it with.
Good game anyway...

05-08-2011, 10:53 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,920
Maybe this is preparation of their big promised update from YEARS ago?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-08-2011, 11:12 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Maybe this is preparation of their big promised update from YEARS ago?
yah, since 2009, it's not the best match-3 I think, there're so many other take of match-3 that do it really better than this one.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
05-08-2011, 07:15 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
yah, since 2009, it's not the best match-3 I think, there're so many other take of match-3 that do it really better than this one.
This game is about as deep as any. There was one dude on the TA forum that could get like twice as far as I can. I can get twice as far as my wife. Its deep. Like drop 7 but pretty.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
05-13-2011, 04:21 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,920
The v1.3 update has landed!

* Retina Display Graphics
* UI changes
* New game icon
* Speed improvements
* 90% boot time wait reduction
* Minor refinements
* Bug fixes
* Higher levels difficulty increase
* Multitasking support

Grab it now while still FREE!!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-13-2011, 04:23 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: In a van, down by the river!
Posts: 2,533
Cool. I wonder if there is a plan for universal?

Iím now an Animal Crossing Addict. Add me, please for my own sanity.

91163882581 / Sorin
05-13-2011, 04:41 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 377
ads have been "added" to the gameplay screen/bored. Retina looks great, but i probably wont play this anymore, ****.

Best: Above, Squareball, forget-me-not, 1-bit ninja, Heroes of Kalevala, Mirror's Edge, Rat on a Skateboard, Final Freeway
05-13-2011, 07:30 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvy View Post
ads have been "added" to the gameplay screen/bored. Retina looks great, but i probably wont play this anymore, ****.
FAAARK!

So for those of us who paid $3-$10 for this game (yep, it briefly sold for $9.99, heck it was even $39.99 for a weekend but I don't count that) now we get in-game banner ads without even an OPTION to pay the ol $1 to get rid of them (although, sure, like they'll trick me into paying ANOTJHER $1 for this game).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-13-2011, 11:47 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
FAAARK!

So for those of us who paid $3-$10 for this game (yep, it briefly sold for $9.99, heck it was even $39.99 for a weekend but I don't count that) now we get in-game banner ads without even an OPTION to pay the ol $1 to get rid of them (although, sure, like they'll trick me into paying ANOTJHER $1 for this game).
Bad news. The developer does not respect his consumers at all. 1/5

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8