★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: zhang zhi bin
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.3 MB
  • Version: v1.1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: World famous logic game "Mummy Maze" on iPhone/iPod Touch now.
Keys,Gates,Mummys,Traps,...Brings back to the old days. It is not just a copy of the original,but also a new story in the ancient rooms.
It is an advanced version for exploration in Ancient mysterious rooms.
The Deluxe version supplied with nearly 1000 different maps!
Don't miss it.

The advanced iPad version(released 2011) can make access to thousands of maps of cloud-architecture online-database.

V1.1.2:
1.User interface advanced
2.Nice ancient melody added.
3.More difficult maps added.

zzhibingren's comments:
Looking for treasures in the ancient tombs?
The world Famous Game Mummy Maze revives On iPhone/iPod Touch now !
Keys,Gates,Mummys,Traps,...Bring you back to the old days.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id375591304?mt=8

You can reply with your reviews here,then the developers will improve it to make a classic again.
05-08-2011, 09:46 PM

05-08-2011, 09:52 PM
I like maze games! But feel sorry to say I can hardly see the point of this game. Neither the gameplay is clearly presented nor the graphic is stunning. How can you make it 1.99$? The graphics might need some work on it.
05-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Remember playing this on Popcaps website, I think I might have downloaded on my laptop.

Haven't played it in awhile, fun game. Looked a lot better than this....
05-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan_awesome View Post
Quite different in the story and the scene ,bg music etc.
The puzzles are challenging.
I like this kind of game.
Hey, fan_awesome, I notice that you seem to have opened an account on the TouchArcade forums for the sole purpose of complimenting the games of another new forum-user, zzhibingren.

It's possible that you're just a really big fan of the developer, but I've got to tell you that you've created the suspicion (in my mind, anyhow) that zzhibingren is practicing the dodgy marketing technique known as astroturfing.

If that's the case, then...y'know...naughty naughty.
05-09-2011, 07:25 AM
This game looks utterly awful.
05-09-2011, 07:38 AM
zzhibingren, how come all of the support links and developer links for your games in iTunes are dead?

I'll be honest, usually when I see that, it's because the dev is...how should I put this...a little untrustworthy.

If you don't want to give that impression, then you have some changes to makes.
05-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Wow! That's amazing, fan_awesome! In just one post you went from somebody who expressed themselves in halting English and with dodgy punctuation (just like zzhibingren, the dev of the game, funnily enough) to someone who now expresses themselves at length in fluent English, uses idiomatic phrases and words, etc. That's the quickest improvement in language skills I've ever seen!
05-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Think this thread should actually just be deleted. Terrible looking game, and awful self-promotion by the "developers".
05-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Really wish Popcap's version would come to iOS.