★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ignite for iPhone and iPod Touch

04-12-2009, 04:03 AM
Send a message via AIM to Pat Glynn
Ignite for iPhone and iPod Touch

We have submitted to Apple and should be on the appstore later this week.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Apologies for the camera quality.
http://www.monstergila.com

We thought the video was important because a image cannot show how fluid the gameplay is.

Game Description:

The evil Water Warlords have invaded the tranquil Fire society and you are the only hope! Take on the role of Iggy the Flameboy as he brings revenge to his soggy oppressors. Along the way you will face puzzling challenges, unyielding enemies, and epic boss battles!

Ignite is a fast-paced platformer style game which will test your precision and timing. Explore three beautifully rendered environments by leaping from platform to platform. But be careful! If you don't frequently light new fires you will slowly burn out. Some platforms will burn up beneath you, so keep moving! Defeat the three Water Warlords to insure the safety of your people!

Features:

- Over 30 challenging levels

- Realistic real-time rendered flame effects

- Dynamic lighting effects

- 3 stunning environments

- Engaging full stereo musical score and sound system

- Easy to use controls

Last edited by Pat Glynn; 04-12-2009 at 08:24 PM.
04-12-2009, 04:35 AM
Nice

Goodjob!

04-12-2009, 06:43 AM
a must buy for me
04-12-2009, 06:54 AM
Wow that sounds cool I will watch for it's release.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
04-12-2009, 06:55 AM
That looks incredibly awesome fantastic.
04-12-2009, 07:05 AM
Hell Pat,

Welcome to the forums at toucharcade. Just wondering how big the game will be to download. Just wondering if I will need to be at a wifi spot to get what appears to be an awesome looking game.

Thanks
04-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Send a message via AIM to Pat Glynn
Thanks for the positive response everyone

We tried to fit the game under the limit but the png images alone were over 10mb. so unfortunatly you will need to be in a wifi spot.

The final size is under 30mb i believe. i will edit this post later with exact
04-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Glynn View Post
Thanks for the positive response everyone

We tried to fit the game under the limit but the png images alone were over 10mb. so unfortunatly you will need to be in a wifi spot.

The final size is under 30mb i believe. i will edit this post later with exact
I am almost always in a WiFi zone anyways so it is not a problem

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
04-12-2009, 08:20 AM
i send you a pm pat
04-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Looks nice! Thanks for posting this! I would love to see some more screenshots here of some action. I know I can check the website but its nice to get the teasers here at TA

My Original Music: https://soundcloud.com/no-fury
Gaming Device: iPhone 6 - iPad Air 2