★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 149.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Discover Gamelofts farm simulation game for iPhone and iPad! With its fresh design and huge variety, Green Farm takes farming apps to the next level. Start your farm and manage it from anywhere. With so many animals, buildings, decorations and more, theres no limit to the possibilities for your farms growth!

ADDICTIVE: Get addicted to farm life as you raise crops, trees and livestock.
UNIQUE: Earn coins to buy a huge variety of seeds, animals and buildings to customize your farm!
FRIENDLY: Visit your friends farms to see what they look like and even send each other gifts.
GREEN: Gather organic plants and use renewable energy sources like solar panels or electric windmills.
AWESOME: Make your own homemade apple juice and cheese, or develop specialties like gardening or carpentry!
BETTER: Never again forget to feed your animals on time thanks to push notifications!
NEW: The fun never ends thanks to updates!
And MORE: Customize your avatar at will, take on fun missions and get tons of help from tractors, planes and even robots!

Its your farm; make it any way you want!

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Toad In The Hole's comments:

05-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Hope my wife doesn't see that

05-09-2011, 01:58 PM
I can understand and appreciate nearly all Gameloft's well done rip-offs, but Farmville is already done on iOS and of course Facebook. This one may be overreaching.
05-09-2011, 02:13 PM
I tend to look more favourably on clones when I thought the original was terrible. Perhaps it can somehow improve the formula... probably not.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Jebus, is there nothing these people won't clone?
05-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Well to play this, you have to log into Facebook, I see no other option.

I am happy to see more Universal games from Gameloft, just wish they would hurry up with that Pokemon clone.
05-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I am happy to see more Universal games from Gameloft, just wish they would hurry up with that Pokemon clone.
They already have one available for DSiWare called Crystal Monsters. I am curious why it hasn't made it's way to the iOS yet.

As for Green Farm, I played it a bit on facebook a few months ago, and I just don't really like those games so I stopped, but it seemed a lot more interesting than when I played Farmville.
05-10-2011, 04:59 AM
the major problem is that all costs money (real money),so it makes no use to have money (in game) cause all inventory is full of iap.