★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tapmad Ltd.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: YOU GOT IT!LIMITED FREE PROMOTION TIME!!
When Mr. O meets the Gods and Goddesses in ancient Greek Myth, guess what happens?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Great graphics; fun concept--Andrew,Slide To Play
It's nifty seeing what the little guys you pass or run into do--syntheticvoid, Toucharcade Forum

Apollo hits Mr. O with his eye-striking chariot and Mr. O starts flying on Olympus!
Whos there? Its Athena, Goddess of wisdom. Mr. O tries to say hello but, BAAAAAAN!!
Shield Bash! Athena returns her salute with beautiful move and Mr. O goes back into the air again.
Whos next? Oh, its Zeus, King of the Olympus. Wait, are my eyes cheating me? I see Zeus on a DJ booth, and I am going to hit him! *&%$#@, what happened? I cant remember!
Oh, you are heading for Mrs. O! Summon Apollo quickly, or your pleasant flying trip will meet an end!

Mr. O On The Fly is an endless side-scroll flying game with simple control and great fun!
Hit Mr. O with Apollo, and then lets play with the Gods and Goddesses! Dont burn them up, or you will be in big Trouble!

What you have in the game?
*Retina Display supported with crystal clean screen!
*Simple 1-touch control with great fun, watch out and dont miss a chance!
*Internal Shop to buy power-ups and costumes.
*Meet and play with 8 Gods and Goddess in ancient Greek Myth!
*Original awesome heavy metal background music and sound effect!
*Stunning full screen UNIQUE SKILLS which send your Mr. O to a higher altitude!
*Online leaderboards & achievements on Game Center.
*Social network integrated! Share your score and achievement and every other things with your friends!
*Tapmad is watching at you! We offer guaranteed regular updates to add achievements, costumes and even the Gods!

Follow us on Twitter for updates and promotions:
http://twitter.com/Tapmad

Become a fan of Tapmad on Facebook:
http://goo.gl/YoC5a

Note:We don't recommend you play this game on iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G and devices earlier than those. The game might be slowed on those devices.

TapMad_D's comments:
Hey Guys,

about 20 days or so, i tipped you about the upcoming of our debut game Mr. O On the Fly. Though we had some trouble there in the review. but finally it's there! yeah, i made some compromise too. anyway, good to see the core gameplay is not affected!

more info about the game is as folllows:

Game Trailer(haven't get the time to update it, will do it soon):

Youtube link | Pop Up

When Mr. O meets the Gods and Goddesses in ancient Greek Myth, guess what happens?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Apollo hits Mr. O with his eye-striking chariot and Mr. O starts flying on Olympus!
Whos there? Its Athena, Goddess of wisdom. Mr. O tries to say hello but, BAAAAAAN!!
Shield Bash! Athena returns her salute with beautiful move and Mr. O goes back into the air again.
Whos next? Oh, its Zeus, King of the Olympus. Wait, are my eyes cheating me? I see Zeus on a DJ booth, and I am going to hit him! *&%$#@, what happened? I cant remember!
Oh, you are heading for Mrs. O! Summon Apollo quickly, or your pleasant flying trip will meet an end!

Mr. O On The Fly is an endless side-scroll flying game with simple control and great fun!
Hit Mr. O with Apollo, and then lets play with the Gods and Goddesses! Dont burn them up, or you will be in big Trouble!

What you have in the game?
*Retina Display supported with crystal clean screen!
*Simple 1-touch control with great fun, watch out and dont miss a chance!
*Internal Shop to buy power-ups and costumes.
*Meet and play with 8 Gods and Goddess in ancient Greek Myth!
*Original awesome heavy metal background music and sound effect!
*Stunning full screen UNIQUE SKILLS which send your Mr. O to a higher altitude!
*Online leaderboards & achievements on Game Center.
*Social network integrated! Share your score and achievement and every other things with your friends!
*Tapmad is watching at you! We offer guaranteed regular updates to add achievements, costumes and even the Gods!

Follow us on Twitter for updates and promotions:
http://twitter.com/Tapmad

Become a fan of Tapmad on Facebook:
http://goo.gl/YoC5a

Note:We don't recommend you play this game on iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G and devices earlier than those. The game might be slowed on those devices.

Enjoy it!
05-09-2011, 07:28 PM
almost forgot to mention, the free version of Mr. O On the Fly is also available now. you could check it up first. the first version is basically the same as the paid one, but without the internal shop where you could buy power-ups and costumes.

05-09-2011, 09:01 PM
woohoo, Obama changed the hair style and added a scar on his face. cool~~
tested the game a lot in beta, i love it!
05-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Cool, haha, try out the free version now!
05-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain91 View Post
Cool, haha, try out the free version now!
good for you! enjoy the game~~
05-09-2011, 10:46 PM
I dont understand why more people arent here. This game is fun and really hilarious. I love the art and sound effects , I think this will stay on my ipod for a long time.
05-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Congratulations on the release of the debut game, as i said before, you crossed the line. now the Obama seems not that offending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uru View Post
ummm,don't know what to say, but dont you feel it's a little so crossed the line by using the president as the hero?
if i made you wrong, i apologize.

BTW, to make myself clarified, i am democrat. maybe republicans will like it.

praying for the suffering Japanese...
05-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yemi View Post
I dont understand why more people arent here. This game is fun and really hilarious. I love the art and sound effects , I think this will stay on my ipod for a long time.
hey Yemi,

thank you a lot for your support! I think there will be more people like the game in the future.
BTW, the music cost me about 200 bucks and underwent 15 iterations. that was hard! however, the result is good anyway.
05-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TapMad_D View Post
hey Yemi,

thank you a lot for your support! I think there will be more people like the game in the future.
BTW, the music cost me about 200 bucks and underwent 15 iterations. that was hard! however, the result is good anyway.
I like that type of detication from developers , it makes me look at what they have to offer. Yes the sound effects and music was good too. I like the replay value , you always think you can score better with one more shot at it.
05-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Great casual game! Love the character art and that super boost!