★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kamran Sarkar
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.0 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: We have to support major causes, and lightamillioncandles is one of them. Please support us by downloading the app.

=================

A physics based puzzle game with one touch control!

With the new chalk graphics, bring your imaginations to life! 40 Levels of fun and unique gameplay with 20 new levels coming every month! Chalk Buster provides hours of gameplay, challenging physics based puzzle with lots of replay value! Each level requires logic, skill and timed focus to finish the levels!

We our first reviewer who said: 'It is really easy to get in to the game, with one touch control and a rather simple gameplay but as the levels progress, the game becomes more and more challenging. I can not wait for the new updates and see how I am challenged, even more. '

New levels coming in June, 2011!

One touch control
40+ levels of gameplay
Unique chalk graphics
Unique Mechanics
20+ levels coming every month

CRISP RETINA GRAPHICS on supported devices!

Tested on iPhone 3g, 3gs and iPhone 4.

BadMenStudios's comments:

More Info & Video

A physics based puzzle game with one touch control!

With the new chalk graphics, bring your imaginations to life! 40 Levels of fun and unique gameplay with 20 new levels coming every month! Chalk Buster provides hours of gameplay, challenging physics based puzzle with lots of replay value! Each level requires logic, skill and timed focus to finish the levels!

We ❣ our first reviewer who said: 'It is really easy to get in to the game, with one touch control and a rather simple gameplay but as the levels progress, the game becomes more and more challenging. I can not wait for the new updates and see how I am challenged, even more. '

New levels coming in June, 2011!

One touch control
40+ levels of gameplay
Unique chalk graphics
Unique Mechanics
20+ levels coming every month

CRISP RETINA GRAPHICS on supported devices!

Tested on iPhone 3g, 3gs and iPhone 4.

Hey guys, this is in fact our first plausible AppStore submission... please give us your honest opinions to help us improve - would mean a lot! Heres a few codes to get started...

6KWERMTXF6RK
FKFMPNJ9HR77
ELYNJ7PNFKJ3
7HJHJFHLF9HJ
F6WFTLEEJTJ3
NHP6K9KY4XYA
K93PJWHKHLYT
NHTKHXYFXW64
649MJ6PK4JPY

Download Now.
05-09-2011, 05:40 PM
ELYNJ7PNFKJ3 taken...