★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for a very addictive game with amazing physics and lots of fun!

Destroy your enemies using the catapult and get the best hi-score in all of the 45 challenging levels of the game separated in 3 different worlds.
Can you unlock them all?

Simple gameplay. Turn the Angle Wheel to change the direction of the catapult and hold the Fire button to charge the power of your shot.
Kill all the enemies with less shots for more points.

Also collect Coins for extra points.

Explosive Power-Ups can help you a lot in certain levels.
Collect the 'Red Explosive Ball' Power-Up and your next shot will bring the destruction to your enemies!

The game features hours of gameplay.

Features:
* Amazing physics engine
* Simple but very addictive gameplay
* 45 challenging levels to unlock
* 3 Different worlds to explore
* Explosive Power-Ups!
* Beautiful Pixel Art graphics
* Level specific hi-score system
* 2 types of enemies
* Collect Coins for extra points
* Hours of gameplay

Trailer Available here:
http://youtu.be/3f-blFZpVfA

Follow 'Sakis25 Games' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Sakis25

A small Review for the game after the Download may help a lot.

sakis25's comments:

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-10-2011, 02:40 AM
PM me for some Promo Codes.

05-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Anyone tried the game?
Your opinions and suggestions are very important.
Also a few more Promo Codes are available!
05-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Just isn't as quick as Angry Birds. I know it's bad for everything to be compared to it but the enemies are easy to kill but it's hard to determine where you're firing. Somethings should be addressed.
05-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
Just isn't as quick as Angry Birds. I know it's bad for everything to be compared to it but the enemies are easy to kill but it's hard to determine where you're firing. Somethings should be addressed.
Thanks for your suggestions. I will try to improve more the gameplay and anything that is necessary.
If you also leave a small Review in the game you will help me a lot.
Any feedback is very important.

Last edited by sakis25; 05-11-2011 at 04:56 AM.
05-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Quick impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakis25 View Post
Thanks for your suggestions. I will try improve more the gameplay and anything that is necessary.
If you also leave a small Review in the game you will help me a lot.
Any feedback is very important.
Just like Angry Birds, but albeit slower. Aiming takes a little time, but will adjust easily. Physics are a little off, for instance one level I took out one pylon but the beam which was sitting on it remained. A little adjustment in the physics department would be ideal. Special cannon balls should remain throughout the round, not just one especially when you utilize several to get it. Also add a guideline on your last shot so users know where and how to adjust. Overall a good game 3.5/5, a little slower than AB, but not a bad thought, with strategy added. For the price of .99 I think it's worth it (IMO) if you need a break from AB. I would however add stars so gamers have a reason for going back to play levels.
05-11-2011, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Just like Angry Birds, but albeit slower. Aiming takes a little time, but will adjust easily. Physics are a little off, for instance one level I took out one pylon but the beam which was sitting on it remained. A little adjustment in the physics department would be ideal. Special cannon balls should remain throughout the round, not just one especially when you utilize several to get it. Also add a guideline on your last shot so users know where and how to adjust. Overall a good game 3.5/5, a little slower than AB, but not a bad thought, with strategy added. For the price of .99 I think it's worth it (IMO) if you need a break from AB. I would however add stars so gamers have a reason for going back to play levels.
That was a great review for the game. Thank you.
The biggest focus of the gameplay is how well you aim with the catapult and how well you can control the power of your shot.
I like the idea with the guideline on your last shot.
Any suggestions are welcome.
05-12-2011, 04:32 AM
Anyone else tried the game?
Your opinions and suggestions are very important.
05-12-2011, 04:55 AM
I'd like to quote Frank (developer of Silverfish) , "if it doesn't pay off , move on"

I really sympathize / pity some indie developers (in a good way) ... Don't worry , your hard work will eventually pay off (:

My honest opinion , I'd say work on something else . I don't mean pull this game off . Just leave the game on and start a new one . Innovate and think out of the box ! It won't be easy but at least it'd pay off . Trajectory luck based games are , no matter what you say , clones of angry birds . Take a look at Seige Hero . Plays similarly to these kinds of games but IMO , so much better . It should be a hit .

Nevertheless , there are many different types of games that have yet to be discovered . Think (: Do a survey or something . I don't know but it's certainly better than waiting here for somebody to give you suggestions to improve this game (you make 6 posts out of the 8 in this thread excluding this)

I don't mind donating 0.99 but that's not because I want the game but rather , donating . Not to put you down or something but I'm tired of these kinds of games .

edit : but then , I don't know anything since I'm not a developer but it's your choice .

Please support these indie developers for putting in so much effort and making what is known as a hidden gem .

ChaoticBox - Silverfish Cat in a Box Games - Red Conquest!
05-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Thank you for the comments and your suggestions.
This game is my first 'real' game that I spend a lot of time working on everything alone and that's why I need a small support from everyone here. This forum is great with an amazing community. Every suggestion is very important for me to help me improve my games.
And about my next game it's going to be something BIG!
But more info about it soon...