★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pacio' Quest is the first chapter of the brand new series of 3d survival shooter produced by Riccardo Aversa. Help Pacio, a little cute teddy bear, to survive the ghoulish horde sent from the perfidius puppetteer from a parallel dimension who had imprisoned and transformed his friend Rico in a puppet.

This a free version, but you can play for unlimited time with the first arena.

Soon it will come Open Feint leaderboard and Game Center!!!

richard2812's comments:
Hi guys,

Finally is out. now the free version of Pacio's quest the teddy bear survival shooter. New monster and implemented game play.

Soon with open faint and new maps.

05-09-2011, 07:15 PM

05-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Holy crap, I thought this game was one of those games a developer makes with high hopes and then abandons.

So what happened to the rest of the chapters in this "brand new series of 3D survival shooter[s]"? Doesn't look like the main game has been updated...

Game Center: Jenohart
05-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to richard2812
I don't have continued yet the game because in one year only 100 download it doesn't had gived me the budget for add implementation or stuff like that. Now I've put for free for try to encrease my budget with ads and continue it. As said I'll add open faint and other game mode but i need first to be sure 10 000 free version can be downloaded for pay me the time i spend for make it. I had high hopes on people but the iPhone users prefere to download iFart.... By the way I need time but I had always manteined my promises.
05-12-2011, 04:46 PM
I got this when it was free the other day. It's a great little dual stick shooter. It's actually pretty polished. I enjoyed it.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.