Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-09-2011, 07:07 PM

Default Zombie Glider

Our newest game just became available on the app store. Let us know what you think.

Zombie Glider is an endless flight game where you take on the role of an ingenuitive zombie that dared to dream.

Our hero's only aspiration in life - err, death... undeath... whatever - was to get some brains. Unfortunately, those greedy living folks built walls around their cities to keep their brains all to themselves. So our brave hero devised a plan to infiltrate the city and bring brains to all the little hungry zombie boys and girls. He decided to launch himself out of a cannon and use a glider to make it over the walls and swoop in to get some yummy brains.... for the children, of course.

Features:
- Retina Support
- Awesome music
- Leaderboards
- 20 achievements
- Endless play
- Easy to pick up
- Lots of upgrades
- procedurally generated world

iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-glider/id432594210?mt=8&ls=1

Check out our Blog for more info:
http://www.brokeindieguys.com/2011/0...ie-glider.html

Gameplay Video:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Old 05-09-2011, 08:04 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Just bought this and I really like it. The controls are excellent and I am enjoying the rough around the edges art.

Issue...once downloaded the icon is messed up, seems to be the game engine instead of the game.

I would really like to be able to fling the people I pick up. It would be easy to tap or swipe the screen to fling them. It takes away from the fun to have them fling on their own. Also, it would be cool if there was a splat when the bodies hit something but maybe you didn't want blood in the game?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:22 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Old 05-09-2011, 08:30 PM

Glad you're enjoying the game.

What device are you running the game on? We tested on a 3g and 4g, so we might have our icon messed up on others.

Controlling how you toss guys is a good idea and something we considered while we were making it. It's something we'll probably try and see how it plays for future updates.

As for the blood we wanted to keep our rating as low as possible, so while it would look cool to have blood splatter and a blood smear when guys slide, we decided against it to make the game more friendly to the younger folks.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:43 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

looks awesome! when i get my ipod touch back from being repaired i will definitely give this a try.

Last edited by veecheech; 05-09-2011 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: just saw the video. probably-->definitely
Old 05-09-2011, 09:45 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.I.G Games View Post
Glad you're enjoying the game.

What device are you running the game on? We tested on a 3g and 4g, so we might have our icon messed up on others.

Controlling how you toss guys is a good idea and something we considered while we were making it. It's something we'll probably try and see how it plays for future updates.

As for the blood we wanted to keep our rating as low as possible, so while it would look cool to have blood splatter and a blood smear when guys slide, we decided against it to make the game more friendly to the younger folks.

Playing this on an IPad. No blood is fine as the game works great as is. I hope you are able to work in a fling control over the people, that would be awesome.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:11 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

Agree with Monsieur Bazooka. The amateurish graphics and art belie the tight controls, excellent physics, and smooth and addictive gameplay. Easy recommendation.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Playing this on an IPad. No blood is fine as the game works great as is. I hope you are able to work in a fling control over the people, that would be awesome.
Okay, we'll fix the icon on the next update. Thanks for letting us know.

We are looking at trying the fling controls as well as adding a couple more different upgrades. We have big plans for expanding the game assuming it does well.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:29 PM

If you like the game rating it on iTunes would be a huge help.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:36 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.I.G Games View Post
If you like the game rating it on iTunes would be a huge help.
Just left a five star review. I hope people aren't over looking this game as it is fantastic.