★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Multiplayer Free iPad game "Archers Online HD" Now Available
Multiplayer Free iPhone game "Archers Online" Now Available

In a beautiful pandas kingdom, a little panda lives with his parents happily. One day, a group of evil pigs kidnapped the little panda. The pandas mom and dad started to make every effort to rescue him. On their way, they will encounter several fierce natural disasters, such as snowstorms, rainstorms, earthquakes, and volcano eruptions.

This game has rich magical items and weapon systems.Lets make full use of these weapons to overcome these disasters and enemies. Lets fight for the little panda!

3Game Modes:
*Custom mode: Free to choose pigs and maps.
*Hunting mode: Funny shooting pigs.
*Challenge mode: Battles with different evil pigs in several disasters. The little panda will be saved after all evil pigs have been defeated.

Features:
*New disasters.
*New maps.
*New bosses and pigs.
*More magical items and weapons.

News & EVENTS

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/3river3-Studios/199514623434595
Twitter http://twitter.com/3river3game

3river3's comments:
Panda vs. Pig is out now. Hope you love this game. Anyone need promo codes? Please PM me.

Description

In a beautiful panda’s kingdom, a little panda lives with his parents happily. One day, a group of evil pigs kidnapped the little panda. The panda’s mom and dad started to make every effort to rescue him. On their way, they will encounter several fierce natural disasters, such as snowstorms, rainstorms, earthquakes, and volcano eruptions.

This game has rich magical items and weapon systems.Let’s make full use of these weapons to overcome these disasters and enemies. Let’s fight for the little panda!

3Game Modes:
*Custom mode: Free to choose pigs and maps.
*Hunting mode: Funny shooting pigs.
*Challenge mode: Battles with different evil pigs in several disasters. The little panda will be saved after all evil pigs have been defeated.

Features:
*New disasters.
*New maps.
*New bosses and pigs.
*More magical items and weapons.

How to play? Choose item and weapon, slide your iphone ,then shoot the pig.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Here is the free version.

05-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Preview video is added.

05-10-2011, 07:46 AM
looks wonderful

looks wonderful, can't wait to play it.
05-10-2011, 07:49 AM
check

I've tried this free version, it's very funny
I would like to know when you come out the official version?

Last edited by Tammy; 05-10-2011 at 08:16 AM.
05-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
I've tried this free version, it's very funny
I would like to know when you come out the official version?
Thanks for you comment. It is in review now, it will come out in few days. You will get more chanllege in complete version. It contains more maps, pigs and disasters. Snow, Rain, Eathquake, these are so interesting. After you playing the game, you could find 2012 is not terrible. It under control. Ahh..
05-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c2matrix View Post
looks cute, congrats
"iStriker: Rescue & Combat" is my favorite gmae these days. It is so exciting shooting game. I played every night before I go to sleep.

BTW, hope you also like our game.
05-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Expect paid version. Panda and Pig looks cut.
05-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3river3 View Post
"iStriker: Rescue & Combat" is my favorite gmae these days. It is so exciting shooting game. I played every night before I go to sleep.

BTW, hope you also like our game.
Thanks, I like this cute game indeed, will buy the full version when it come out.
05-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Can someone please do something about the shill accounts in this thread?