★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In Birds'n'Blocks you have to help the birds! They cant fly because of their tiny and small wings.
You have to remove the blocks without the birds touching the ground (because they dont like the ground or there might be cats around). If they are falling on the ground they get angry and you lose!
It features 80 levels (more coming soon) and an addictive gameplay.
There are different kinds of blocks with different properties ("normal", "bouncy", "sliding" and "safe for birds").
You can remove blocks by touching them with your finger!
Dont get angry if you are not able to solve a level. They are all solvable. If you need help on any level just tell us on the "Birds'n'Blocks"-Facebookpage! We will help you!

IMPORTANT: If you have problems starting the game or if it crashes please tell us via support@sprakelsoft.com
Thank you!

Sprakelsoft's comments:
In Birds'n'Blocks the Birds need your help!
You have to remove the blocks without the birds touching the ground (because they dont like the ground or there might be cats around).
It features 50 levels (more coming soon) and an addictive gameplay.
There are different kinds of blocks with different properties ("normal", "bouncy", "sliding" and "safe for birds").

Its downloadable for free (with in-game-ads) and we promise to keep it free!

If you encounter any problems or if you have any ideas for improvements just let us know.

Thank you!

Youtube-Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-10-2011, 11:07 AM
I really like the game. Simple and clean and easy to learn.
Do you know when you will release the next levels?

05-10-2011, 01:25 PM
I am glad that you like our game.
To your question:
An update of Birds'n'Blocks is in review by apple right now so it should be ready this week. It features more levels and the ability to remove ads via in-app-purchase.
05-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Its nice. But you should add the ability to turn on/off sfx and music separately.
Other than that it runs pretty smooth!
05-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. We might be integrating it with one of the next updates.
05-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Multitouch?

As I was playing the game I really wanted to delete more than one block at a time. Has you considered multitouch support?
05-11-2011, 04:05 AM
We are planning to implement multitouch-support in one of the next updates (actually we planned that since version 1.2). I hope the game wont be too easy then. What do you think?

Last edited by Sprakelsoft; 05-11-2011 at 04:05 AM. Reason: typo
05-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprakelsoft View Post
We are planning to implement multitouch-support in one of the next updates (actually we planned that since version 1.2). I hope the game wont be too easy then. What do you think?
How about the multitouch with a special new block ?
05-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Do you mean that multitouch is just possible with a special kind block?
05-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Yes, that way you could keep the levels you have and introduce a new concept for later levels