★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Siege Hero (Formerly Sieger on Kongregate) now available!

05-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Siege Hero (Formerly Sieger on Kongregate) now available!

Okay, so I can't find the iTunes links yet, but I'll include those direct from the Armor Games email and I'll update them with AppInfo when I see them:

iPhone Version ($0.99):

iPad Version ($2.99 -> 40% off)

I had such an incredible time playing Sieger on Kongregate back in December last year, that this coming up on the iOS platform today was really exciting for me, and I'm glad to support the dev.

I'm posting this in the iPhone forum as well. Can't say I would have loved this to be Universal, but I'll accept it because I adore it so much.

Now remember, this did come out before the Angry whatever phenom, and is based from way back in the past... Anyway, enjoy

And tweet them!

05-10-2011, 01:28 PM
I bought this last night and it is excellent. The graphics are polished and the touch controls are spot on.

This is not an Angry Bird type game as the gameplay is completely different. In this game, you tap a spot to blow it up and try to wipe out all of the bad guys. There are bonuses, different types of weapons ect.
05-17-2011, 11:32 PM
I am really enjoying this game. I am not crazy about the Angry Birds type games because it is hard to replay and adjust the shot you want, but that is not an issue with this game.

I was concerned reading early comments that there was not enough content, but I am finding it quite challenging to get the top tier score (3 crowns) on many of the levels. I know that the existing levels will keep me busy for a long time and the developer says to expect more in the future.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve