★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Telltale Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 378.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **COMPLETE THE HILARIOUS COMEDY SERIES TODAY - THE ENTIRE 3-PART ADVENTURE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**

NOTE: This app is compatible with 3G hardware and above.

A lewd, crude and gritty law-enforcement comedy series!

Lewd. Crude. Gross. And a great throwback to classic adventures. IGN, Editors' Choice Award 2010
Brilliant Yes, it really is that good Eurogamer, 9 of 10
"This game is funnier than a vegetable that has grown into a rude and amusing shape!" - some guy

EPISODE 1 - WE NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS
Detective Inspector Hector the hard-nosed, soft-bellied lawman of Clappers Wreake, a town that took the Great out of Britain. Hes violent, drunken, and has a taste for all things criminal, corrupt, or smothered in curry.

When a hostage crisis erupts in the centre of Clappers Wreake, Hector has to make a choice: carry out a terrorists demands, or let innocent hostages die. Hectors still on the fence.

MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:

Walking Dead: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Puzzle Agent
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort

Gift this App: Click the arrow next to Buy App on the iTunes® App Store.

Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at
TelltaleGames.com
facebook.com/TelltaleGames
twitter.com/TelltaleGames
youtube.com/TelltaleGames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

05-11-2011, 05:05 AM
At last..!!!

Sold!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

05-11-2011, 06:12 AM
how much !!!!!!!!
my god those weeks in the caribbean must have been expensive, for resizing the graphics thats an impressive markup !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
05-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Awesome. I was starting to think the iPad version would never come out. Instant purchase for me.
05-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Does anyone know if there's any new content to this ? Or is it the exact same game just resized for the iPad ? It's a great game, but seven bucks is steep for playing the same game twice...

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
05-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Does anyone know if there's any new content to this ? Or is it the exact same game just resized for the iPad ? It's a great game, but seven bucks is steep for playing the same game twice...
Sorry same game, just resized graphics for the ipad. Whats your opinion of the game as youve already played the iphone version?

Made the Front Page at Pocket Gamer AND Touch Arcade!!!
goo.gl/xjVio & http://goo.gl/aKtJL
05-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Get it - it's good !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAwesome View Post
Sorry same game, just resized graphics for the ipad. Whats your opinion of the game as youve already played the iphone version?
A must-have if you haven't played it. It's fun, challenging, and it makes you think; the puzzles are not that evident. The best part is that there's a great sense of humor to the game. It's perfect for the iPad, and it's absolutely worth the price. I definitely recommend it.

I'm really looking forward to episode 2 !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
05-11-2011, 10:24 PM
So bummed! I went to buy this, and it says that if I've upgraded to iOS 4.3.3, then it will crash. I just upgraded yesterday - how bad does that suck!?!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
05-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
So bummed! I went to buy this, and it says that if I've upgraded to iOS 4.3.3, then it will crash. I just upgraded yesterday - how bad does that suck!?!
I did the same thing, I hope the update comes fast.
05-30-2011, 11:26 AM
6.99 --> 2.99 Price drop

Favorite mobile RTS: Autumn Dynasty, Amoebattle & Red Conquest
Great TBS/SRPGs: Wesnoth, Battle Academy, Kingturn, Pantheon Cycle, Dungeon Crawlers, SW&E, Viking Lords, Metal Brigade Tactics, Tactical Soldier, Ravenmark, Tactics Maiden and Banner Saga