• Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 48.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 1.5 (2)
App description: Diamonds are a Spoing's best friend.
Spoing's colorful rainbow diamonds have been stolen! Now it's up to you to guide him through 50 underground caves to get them back. Build platforms using green gems to climb to high up places and throw yourself around in this elastic platform puzzler!

Press Quotes
"There are plenty of reasons to love this quirky little game, but getting faster times and more points will keep players slingshotting for every last diamond." 148Apps

"If you like games like Cut the Rope, Angry Birds or Parachute Ninja this should definitely be next on your list." All About the Games

Spoing Highlights:
Fifty diverse caverns to explore!
Unique and gorgeous artistic style
Intuitive flick-and-fling, one touch controls
Variety of enemies to get in your way
Set the mood by choosing your own music!
Fully integrated leaderboards and achievements

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPhone Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=93855
05-11-2011, 05:08 AM
Looks cool. Okay, I'm in!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

05-11-2011, 05:42 AM
I didnt expect this game to be released today. Im definitely buying this tonight, looks a lot like Parachute Ninja (the same devs as Cut the Rope), just 12 hours...
05-11-2011, 06:04 AM
I will buy this, also if it seem VERY similar to wire way (u remember this game?) check appstore!

I love this world!
05-11-2011, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
I will buy this, also if it seem VERY similar to wire way (u remember this game?) check appstore!
Check Parachute Ninja if you like this kind of game
http://itunes.apple.com/es/app/parachute-ninja/id351425821?mt=8
05-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_TA View Post
I didnt expect this game to be released today. Im definitely buying this tonight, looks a lot like Parachute Ninja (the same devs as Cut the Rope), just 12 hours...
Same reasons for me, the obvious inspiration....
05-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Looks cool. Closest thing I've seen to a vertical plat former that is level based.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-11-2011, 08:33 AM
looks a lot like Wire Way with more obstacles and the fact you can create the 'platforms' :O
05-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Wire Way sucked, but Parachute Ninja was great. Hope this one is great like Parachute Ninja. I'll probably be picking this up tonight.
05-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neehan View Post
Wire Way sucked, but Parachute Ninja was great. Hope this one is great like Parachute Ninja.
of course, but it's your opinion.Instead, I liked Parachute Ninja but had a lot of fun also with Wire Way

I love this world!