★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: I didnt put the game down until a few hours after I started playing it....Bazzle is one of the better physics-based puzzle games Ive played on iOS. - 148apps.com
-------------

Bazzle is a physics-based puzzle platformer exclusively for the iPad!

Crowl, the evil-wizard, has kidnapped Libi - our hero's love interest. He has threatened to drown her in hot bubbling lava unless his 'simple' demand is met. Libo has to bring back 10 powerful magic Scrolls lost in the enchanted forest of Bazzle. An impossible task one might think, considering the treacherous demands of the mission, but the little furry ball knows a few useful tricks!

Features:
- Engaging Physics-Based Gameplay
- Swap between 3 Avataars each with its own Unique Ability
- Host of Props and Characters to Discover and Use
- 60 Fun Levels!
- Offers Platforming Action as well as Physics-Based Puzzle Solving
- Simple Tilt and Tap Controls
- Richly-Rendered Exotic Game World
- Online Leaderboard (via Openfeint and Game Center)

-------------
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

05-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi Everybody,

Bazzle Lite version is released on AppStore.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bazzle-free/id441256908?mt=8#

Enjoy the game and share your feedback with us.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by GameTantra; 06-10-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Update

05-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Anyone try this one yet? Looks interesting, but has absolutely no feedback anywhere...one rating on the AppStore and nothing here in the forums or anywhere else online ...
05-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfox76 View Post
Anyone try this one yet? Looks interesting, but has absolutely no feedback anywhere...one rating on the AppStore and nothing here in the forums or anywhere else online ...
I bought it but haven't put much time into it. Graphics are great and the controls are simple and accurate. I am not a fan of tilt but it works.

As for the game, it is good but I am not blown away with it. You pretty much just tilt the iPad to move the ball around, collect things and then exit. There are enemies and obstacles in the levels and the variety seems decent. I am just not finding myself overly entertained with this for some reason.
05-14-2011, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the impressions...would you say my 4 year old who loves platformers and puzzlers could handle the controls and complexity?
05-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfox76 View Post
Thanks for the impressions...would you say my 4 year old who loves platformers and puzzlers could handle the controls and complexity?
Yes, the controls shouldn't be to much of a problem. The enemies can be a challenge, as some of them will follow you around. The only other play mechanic I have run in to is changing the ball by tapping, which changes the color and allows you to move big rocks.

My kids haven't played it yet but graphically it is very appealing, so I think they will enjoy it.
05-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Price Drop!!! 50% off!!!

Hi All,

Bazzle is now available on discount! $0.99 for limited time, check out the latest trailer!

Please do share your feedback with us. Cheers, hope you enjoy the game.

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-20-2011, 05:12 PM
This looks interesting. The graphics look great and i love physics puzzlers, however I am not a fan of tilt controls. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any reviews online except for the handful in iTunes.

What stands out about this among the many great physics-based games on the App store? Sheepishly asking, given that the price is so low.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Really like this game so far.

Tilt controls are exceptional, nearly as good as Parachute Ninja which I always felt had it just right. The variety in abilities and level design are excellent. Level difficulty is average so you won't be banging your head against a wall trying a level too many times but the later ones you won't complete first time either.

Graphics are really nice with average music.

Disappointment so far is no achievements.

For the price, I'd recommend this for those that like platform style games.
05-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Took the plunge on the sale and after Bazzooka's input and it's a great game, steal at a buck. Very nice production value, awesome Turku controls, fun levels...I typically dislike puzzle platformers, but got it for my son, and I wound up enjoying it immensely.