★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Rodrigo Perez
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Pocket Pool has been optimized from the ground up to provide the best mobile pool experience available.

Simplicity is at Pocket Pools core.

-Impeccably crisp retina display graphics!
-Easy to learn slingshot mechanics!
-Customize your experience by choosing from four different pool table felts and three different game modes!
-Nothing to distract you from the game! No timers or artificial opponents.. Its just you and the table!
-See if you can run the rack yourself or play with a friend!

Unlike other available pool games, Pocket Pool does not try to fit an entire pool table onto the screen, taking away from the players visual and playing experience.

We have developed a game designed especially for play on the go!

Try pocket pool today! We promise you wont be disappointed!

Remember to review for awesome updates!

LaughingPanda's comments:
05-11-2011, 09:04 AM

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

05-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Best Pool game ever? See if anyone can back that claim up! Pretty lofty ambitions, but possible I suppose. We'll see if everyone or anybody agrees. I want the BEST Pool game in my library, and so far I think I already own that game, but I'm ready to be proven wrong, and would readily exchange that for this if it were the case. We'll see....PS: When I was younger, 'Pocket Pool' meant a completely different thing! :P

Last edited by bigrand1; 05-12-2011 at 12:47 AM.
05-12-2011, 12:55 AM
From the screenshots alone I can already tell this isn't really "The Best Pool Game Ever." A pity since, I too, would like to have The Best Pool Game Ever in my collection. Actually, I too think I already have it, though there is still room for improvement.
05-12-2011, 01:02 AM
What is the best pool game in your collection? I'm curious because I too want it!
05-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
From the screenshots alone I can already tell this isn't really "The Best Pool Game Ever." A pity since, I too, would like to have The Best Pool Game Ever in my collection. Actually, I too think I already have it, though there is still room for improvement.
Pro Pool 3?

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
05-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewomble88 View Post
What is the best pool game in your collection? I'm curious because I too want it!
The Best Pool Game Ever in my collection is Virtual Pool. Still the only game that will actually improve your real game. Actually, it was better on the PC way back in the day. But still good on the iOS.
05-12-2011, 01:54 AM
Pocket pool, huh...