★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Infinity Control is a Sci-Fy Line Drawing Game
Welcome Recruit! You have just joined the Federation of International Space Marines!
You start on earth where you learn the basics managing incoming craft while avoiding passing by satellites

**Upgrade to the Full version where you will help the researchers maneuver craft around the dense asteroids of Saturn.
Keep ahead of satellites orbiting around earth while docking ships! Watch out! The random appearance of black holes is possible!

Key features in Full Version:
- Discover 3 incredible worlds in high resolution retina graphics with a dynamic orchestral score!
- Openfient and GameCenter
Full integration with the two leading game social networks with Leaderboards and Achievements!
- Stats Screen
Track your career from young recruit to skilled veteran!

Check out the video at http://bit.ly/eRr3Oj
or search Youtube for Infinity Control for iPhone
or on my website renegadecitizen.com

If you are looking for a game with easy to pick-up but still challenging gameplay, stunning HD graphics and intuitive controls look no further!

Renegadecitizen's comments:
05-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Game Impressions

It's a fun little teaser to the full game. You get the tutorial and one map, Earth, which besides the thicker and thicker flow of ships seeking clearance to land, you'll need to deal with random uncontrollable satellites passing through the playfield.

I don't think it will track your achievements or highscores, so again, it really is just a teaser to the full game but definitely a decent "try before you buy" way to sample this fun take on Flight Control like gameplay IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Just to put is out there, Sy-Fy is the copyrighted named of a cable tv channel. You'll probably get asked to change your usage of Sy-Fy to Sci-Fi if this gets back to them.
05-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Thanks for letting me know
I could only wish to get the attention of a major company
But thanks for the heads up
I'll be sure to use Sci-Fy for any future references though
05-11-2011, 09:30 PM
This is cool!.. I must go to try out the free version!
05-18-2011, 10:36 AM
Just updated to version 1.1