★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Announcing "Up To The Top", with gameplay trailer - Testers wanted

05-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Announcing "Up To The Top", with gameplay trailer - Testers wanted

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hi Guys,

We are a 3 man indie start-up from Denmark called Pixeleap, this is our first game and it is called Up To The Top.

We have been working on it since September 2010 and we are very excited to finally show you our progress.

The game is about our little green friend who wants to be the best climber in his world. There are 3 unique worlds with its own set of graphics and music.

In some of the worlds you will encounter mountain goats who will try to sabotage you by throwing large rocks at you !

The game controls like the classic platformer where you can run in both directions with the left part of the joypad and jump with the button to the right.
A lot of time have gone in to getting the controls just right as we consider this one of the most important aspects of an iOS platformer.

We have now entered the final phase of development and we would be honored if YOU would like to help us test the game before we release it.

To participate in the test, please send us information about what device you want to test on, the OS version and the unique identifier. Send it all to Beta@pixeleap.com and please make it known here in the thread that you send it, thank you!

Like I said, we are very excited about the game and equally excited to hear all your initial thoughts about it, so let us hear it

On behalf of the Pixeleap team.
Peter
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0324.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	33124   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0310.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	33125   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0285.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	33126  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Banner3UdenGręs.png
Views:	4
Size:	205.3 KB
ID:	33127  

Last edited by Pixeleap; 05-29-2011 at 04:14 AM. Reason: new game name
05-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Application sent! May. 11th 2011

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19

05-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Holy crap. Another platformer. This looks sick too. Is it level based or endless, I could not tell from the video.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Hi guys

@Jdragoon19 Thank you, I see it in the inbox

@Injuwarrior Thanks! It is level based, there are 21 different levels and the goal is to get from the bottom to the top. There are several ways to get up there and all levels have a hidden item somewhere along one of the paths Some paths are easier than others and some paths will have more treasures than others. The good scores will come from switching between the paths on the way up

Peter
05-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixeleap View Post
Hi guys

@Jdragoon19 Thank you, I see it in the inbox

@Injuwarrior Thanks! It is level based, there are 21 different levels and the goal is to get from the bottom to the top. There are several ways to get up there and all levels have a hidden item somewhere along one of the paths Some paths are easier than others and some paths will have more treasures than others. The good scores will come from switching between the paths on the way up

Peter
Haha ya no problem! I love beta testig games btw the game looks amazing plus the hidden objects/treasure sound awesome!

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
05-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Great. I love the platformers with larger levels. Keep us updated on release dates and progress.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Ohh Ohh, another great looking platform. Didn't see this one coming. I just hope they all don't come out at the same time. It'll put a huge strain on my wallet.
05-11-2011, 09:28 PM
@jdragoon19 hehe great!

@injuwarrior sounds good, I will be sure to post here when we have someting new

@shyguy3 hehe thank you we sure hope we will differ from the others, and just be super fun If you have any specific questions let me know, did you notice that "life" is replaced by time in the game

Peter
05-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Quote:
If you have any specific questions let me know,
Now that you mention it, will this be universal? I'm just curious.

Quote:
did you notice that "life" is replaced by time in the game ,
I did, anything that makes a game stick out with something thats not typical in most other games is a win win for me.
05-11-2011, 11:17 PM
e-mail sent