★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

For Board Games Lovers! Michael Schacht's Gold : $2.99 --> $.99

05-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
For Board Games Lovers! Michael Schacht's Gold : $2.99 --> $.99

For those who loves Reiner Knizia's Money, High Society, or Kingdoms - this is a must. It's from the creator of Zooloretto.
I wait for the sale and.... yesss!!!! Buying it now!!

05-11-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm addicted to Money because I like the challenging computer players. How does this game hold up to that?

*signature for rent*
05-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Glad to see other people interested in stuff like this!

I haven't touched any of the card games outside of Tichu, but I love Zooloretto and look forward to this. Bought straight away.
05-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Another skotos tech/rpgnet SINGLE player board game.

Still waiting for a multiplayer update (which they never promised, but one can hope) for their previous games I bought. Till then I doubt I'll be buying anything from them....
(Just my own opinion)

Puzzling has Evolved - Get 180
05-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Whoa, wait. NO multiplayer?

I figured no online multiplayer, but how can you create a card game with no even SINGLE device multiplayer? They NEED to make that a whole lot clearer in the app description.

For Money, I don't care. Hell, I never even opened it, let alone played it to confirm, but this is a multiplayer game at heart. Tichu, mU, all multiplayer games. This and money, Multiplayer.

Ugh. That's a shame. I think we all need to bombard the ratings, maybe not negatively rank it, but make it clear that they need to put at least SINGLE device multiplayer on the table. Now.