★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Math Pets! Released!

05-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Math Pets! Released!

Hey guys,
my new math educational game app Math Pets! has been released!

Here is the information on the app:

This is a game that trains your basic math skills like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division through a series of mini games. The mini games include a castle defense scenario, ice cave speed runs and more!

In addition to that, you can make your own creatures and use them in the games using the fully featured creature editor

You can track your scores and progress through Game Center.

Here is a video of the game in action:

Let me know what you guys think! Thank you for reading this post!
05-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Congratulations on getting the app out.. Is the game mainly targeted at kids learning math or is some of it difficult enough for adults? Thanks,

Ayrton

05-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton1 View Post
Congratulations on getting the app out.. Is the game mainly targeted at kids learning math or is some of it difficult enough for adults? Thanks,

Ayrton
That is an excellent question The app actually has math puzzles that are catered not just for kids but also adults as well. In fact, a couple of the mini games are geared towards training your mental math skills regardless of age. Adults should(and definitely would) find it rather challenging

Thanks for your interest in the app!

Last edited by jychong; 05-12-2011 at 11:58 AM.
05-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Thats what I was thinking after looking at the info. My daughter (shes 12) and I both like math quite a bit and we do problems regularly to stay sharp. I didnt want to get something that would be to easy and this sounds like it would work perfectly for us. I will go buy it now and will post back in a day or 2 with my opinion. Thanks,

Ayrton

BTW- i just tried to buy it from the link you provided and couldnt get it to work. I was still able to go to the app store and get it through a search but you might want to check out the link and see if it was just a temporary problem or if there is an error somewhere.

Last edited by ayrton1; 05-12-2011 at 12:40 PM.
05-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton1 View Post
Thats what I was thinking after looking at the info. My daughter (shes 12) and I both like math quite a bit and we do problems regularly to stay sharp. I didnt want to get something that would be to easy and this sounds like it would work perfectly for us. I will go buy it now and will post back in a day or 2 with my opinion. Thanks,

Ayrton
Thanks so much for the support! I'll be releasing new updates and versions shortly... (In fact, I'm working on it in the coming days)

thanks!
05-15-2011, 11:42 AM
We are having a promo code contest for the app right now! Head on over to the promo code contest forum to find out the details
05-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Hey guys,
the free lite version of the game is now out on the app store!

Check out the lite version here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/math-pets-lite/id437417274?mt=8

Have fun!
05-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Awesomeness!!!

The game looks very great... It can help to individual learning Mathematics. I just want also to share the new educational game for kids. This game is both fun and valuable as a learning tool, for kids and adults. It teaches you to balance speed and quality, as well as profitability and customer demand. It also helps you realize the benefit and risks of delegating tasks to others. You can download it here http://bit.ly/iviBMh.