★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Scopely
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 69.8 MB
  • Version: 4.24.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *Dice With Buddies rated the #1 Dice game in the App Store!*

Dice mania is a full-blown epidemic and the game just got BETTER! Find out for yourself why everyone's getting hooked on this addictive dice game.

You can play with friends, family, or random opponents--whether they're sitting next to you or thousands of miles away! With our BRAND NEW Custom Dice, improved interface, Dice Master Showdown and PREMIUM tournaments, playing has never been easier or more exciting!

===Key Highlights===
Defeat a new Dice Master each day to win Bonus Rolls, score Custom Dice and test your skills!
Personalize your experience with CUSTOM DICE!
New FAST PLAY TOURNAMENTS available now!
Take on the Dice Master Showdown and Bonus Rolls, XP and more great prizes!
Now with Apple Watch you'll see your turns waiting, opponent's score, and recent chats
Exhilarating multiplayer dice game similar to Hasbro, Inc.s YAHTZEE® dice game
Thrilling tournaments happening every day
Play the in-game scratchers to win bonus rolls
Challenge friends and family through Facebook or find a random opponent using our Matchmaking feature
Use in-game chat to talk with and heckle your opponents
Activate a bonus roll to get an extra boost right when you need it
Play from the same account on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch

===User Reviews===
"I used to be addicted to Words with Friends but this is a way better social game app." - Joe Young
"Addicting and fun, my whole family enjoys this game!!" - Wynneeabbee
"Its so much fun. I love being able to play with friends I see every day and friends that live far from home! - Kathy Anderson

Please don't hesitate to contact us at dicesupport@scopely.com with questions, concerns, suggestions!

Occasionally we will send you emails when your buddies are waiting for you to play a turn or if we have special announcements for our fans!
http://scopely.com/privacy

odyth's comments:
Hey check out dice with buddies and let me know what you think!

DiceWithBuddies is a turn based multiplayer dice game similar to yahtzee. Players take turns rolling their way to victory against each other. Once you have made your move you can close the app and you will be alerted when it is your turn to play. You can play against your friends or a random opponent! Your stats are saved and linked up with your WithBuddies account. You can track how often you crush your friends and by how much. High and Low score leaders boards are calculated daily. There is also an offline local player mode available for pass and play when internet connection is not available.

Free Version
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dice-with-buddies-free/id432750508?mt=8&ls=1

Paid Version
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dice-with-buddies/id432749907?mt=8&ls=1

05-12-2011, 12:53 PM
This is super fun! I love Yahtzee and games like words with friends.

05-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Game Impressions

Super addictive gameplay yahtzee-slye with asynchronous multiplayer. Downloaded the lite (add-supported) version only minutes after I saw the release in app shopper - and already upgraded to the full version to support the devs.

It's the perfect game for the two minutes in between - or even a very long session with playing three or more games simultaneously
05-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thanks c.ihls. Glad to hear you are enjoying it!
05-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Yeah! It is exactly the multiplayer-game I was looking for, as Chess with Friends requires a lot of thinking and planning which is quite difficult if you have only a few seconds to spend and Words with Friends is kinda hard for someone who isn't natively speaking English ;P

One small thing though: many times your opponent's move isn't displayed properly in the overview - e.g. there's always displayed "XXX has played 0 on small straight" for many moves, although he/she has taken another move already... I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain
05-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thanks for the feedback. When it doesn't update is this when you are looking at the gameboard and a move comes in?
05-12-2011, 09:00 PM
It's in the menu overview - where all of your games are displayed. While looking at the gameboard of a single game (I hope I remember properly) the opponent's move is displayed correctly - I will check this later