★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Marsu Productions
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 15.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: HD VERSION FOR iPad

Watch out, Gaston strikes back.

After the huge success of Gaston #1 - The Superball, Gaston is coming back to his famous office in Gaston #2 Knockem down! on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Time to get back to work and clean everything up, right? Well, how about doing it Gastons way: with fun and joy, knocking some tin cans down?
In this wonderful episode, join this fabulous and improvised office tournament: play with Gaston and his happy friends in an incredible can knockdown contest.
Spare your shots, challenge your aiming skills and tune your powers to get through these always-crazier can towers. Crash them, wipe them, squeeze them: knockem down!

Gaston #2 Knockem down! features:
The original animated comics board
Plug and play, easy-to-handle gameplay
100 different levels with insane items
« Sniper » shot physics and realistic sounds
Game Center and full share options

Expect plenty more features, new items and tricky levels throughout 2011!

Vetasoft's comments:

05-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Description:

HD VERSION FOR iPad

Watch out, Gaston strikes back….

After the huge success of Gaston #1 - The Superball, Gaston is coming back to his famous office in “Gaston #2 – Knock’em down!” on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Time to get back to work and… clean everything up, right? Well, how about doing it Gaston’s way: with fun and joy, knocking some tin cans down?
In this wonderful episode, join this fabulous and improvised office tournament: play with Gaston and his happy friends in an incredible can knockdown contest.
Spare your shots, challenge your aiming skills and tune your powers to get through these always-crazier can towers. Crash them, wipe them, squeeze them: knock’em down!

Gaston #2 – Knock’em down! features:
•« Sniper » shot physics and realistic sounds
•Plug and play, easy-to-handle gameplay
•100 different levels with insane items
•The original animated comics board
•Game Center and full share options

Expect plenty more features, new items and tricky levels throughout 2011!

ENJOY THE GAME !

REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK TO IMPROVE THE GAME ARE STRONGLY WELCOME !

Developer Service: Need a Professional 720p Trailer ? : Vetasoft Animation Studio

05-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Is it a flick motion to throw the ball, if so is it accurate?
05-12-2011, 04:19 PM
It's very accurate, you should try it

Developer Service: Need a Professional 720p Trailer ? : Vetasoft Animation Studio
05-13-2011, 03:19 AM
ILLUSTRATION

05-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Screens

05-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Is it a flick motion to throw the ball, if so is it accurate?
It is not flick motion. You aim a reticle and tap to shoot. Initially I found this very disappointing, until I realized the type of game this was: more of a puzzler than an action game; precision is essential and flicking simply wouldn't work. (And better have that up front instead of some mock flicking motion that isn't flicking at all as in Can Knockdown 2.)

The good news though is the game is still excellent for what it is. The physics are very solid, the puzzles are varied and new elements are introduced as you progress. Very fun and definitely recommended.

(Note: I played the iPhone version only.)
05-14-2011, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
It is not flick motion. You aim a reticle and tap to shoot. Initially I found this very disappointing, until I realized the type of game this was: more of a puzzler than an action game; precision is essential and flicking simply wouldn't work. (And better have that up front instead of some mock flicking motion that isn't flicking at all as in Can Knockdown 2.)

The good news though is the game is still excellent for what it is. The physics are very solid, the puzzles are varied and new elements are introduced as you progress. Very fun and definitely recommended.

(Note: I played the iPhone version only.)

Thanks...I went ahead and grabbed the iPad version and it is decent. I agree it is more of a puzzler and it works well.

The only thing I don't like is that the cans get hit and then I see bag goes across the screen and this makes it feel disjointed. I would much rather touch the impact area, and then see the bag move and strike the cans.
05-17-2011, 06:08 PM
a review on the "User Reviews" forum, any one ?