★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Zombie Farm - Now on iPad!

05-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Zombie Farm - Now on iPad!

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that, with the most recent update, Zombie Farm is now available on the iPad!

With roughly 8 times more screen space than the iPhone, the iPad makes farming more fun (and convenient) than ever!

➭ See your entire farm in all its glory on the huge iPad screen!
➭ Higher rez zombies and better looking invasions!
➭ Bigger beautiful menus!
➭ Universal app. No need to download 2 versions. Update the app on your iPad and it works!

YouTube: video

v0.88 wasn't just about iPad support, however. There are tons of sweet improvements you can also enjoy!

➭ New player profile bar for easy switching between accounts. Great for players with multiple accounts.
➭ Slicker looking Options Menu
➭ More control over notifications: Harvest ready, invasion ready, wither warning
➭ Bug fixes to prevent players from losing data
➭ Fixes that address the zombie error sign

*To play your old farm on the iPad, be sure to log in to Game Center with the same account. You must have saved online from your old device for you to see your farm.
05-12-2011, 07:52 PM
I played this for a while on my iPhone, until it became obvious that there was no real way to progress further other then paying or having an endless tolerance for repetition.
05-12-2011, 09:14 PM
It's actually changed a lot since then - you can get to the highest level without ever having to pay now
05-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by eya0 View Post
It's actually changed a lot since then - you can get to the highest level without ever having to pay now
It wasn't that long ago that I played. In order to get even past the first invasion you'd have to play endlessly for months. They did add a new one in an update that didn't require this, but that's it. Has it changed beyond that?
05-19-2011, 12:46 AM