★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** The most popular and most appreciated Nyan Cat game on iPhone/iPad!

"Awesome!" - prguitarman, author of the original Nyan Cat character
WARNING! The Nyan Cat game and music are seriously addictive! Play with Nyan Cat only at your own risk!

iTunes reviews (US and UK):
"Best, game, EVAR!" - Jamiejdjdjdjdj
"This is the beat of the nyan cat games" - Crazyboy4826
"This game is pro!" - Oseycyhycyg
"I can't stop playing this Nyantastic game" - Rossw123
"cute game thats fun to play! love the art style & glad it's universal! dont like cats, but i DO love this game!" - Starscream1017

In Lost In Space, you can do all these pure awesomeness:
Play with the most celebrated flying cat in human history. Drink milk, eat ice-cream, collect coins, buy gorgeous boosts, fly like a superhero (sorry... supercat), jump onto platforms made of cake, avoid angry dogs, and discover the infinite space. And that's not all, you can choose from multiple game modes, where you can play with Nyan Cat's evil foe Tac Nayn, learn to fly on different planets with Nyan Wings or visit parallel universes. If you're tired, you can even train and feed your own Nyanagotchi. Oh, and last but not least: you can enjoy the wonderful Nyan-song as many times as you want! All this funky stuff can't be missed. Or... Wait! Did I mentioned that we pay for you to play?

Features for Humans:
- tasty COLLECTABLES (energy drinks, donuts and more)
- crazy POWERUPS (rockets, bubbles and more)
- freaky POWERDOWNS (dynamites, flashlights and more)
- evil ENEMIES (dogs, UFOs and more)
- leaderboards & ACHIEVEMENTS (Game Center)
- stunning boost ITEMS (score miltiplier, shield and more)
- 5 GAME MODES, including Nyan Wings
-NYAN EDITOR!
- NYANAGOTCHI room: keep your Nyan happy to earn gifts! The happier he is the quicker you get your prize.
- Game Days - an opportunity to get a lot of coins for FREE - we pay for you to play!
- different background THEMES (Halloween, Xmas and more)
- different forms of NYAN CAT (Supernyan, Zombienyan, and more)
- TAC NAYN
- twitter and facebook integration
- iCloud backup
- unlocked themes and skin packs are synchronised between your devices via iCloud
- child mode
- nyan nyan nyan nyan NYAN nyan (nyan, nyan and more)

Features for Nyans:
nyan nyan nyan nyan POWERUPS nyan nyan nyan ACHIEVEMENTS nyan nyan SUPERNYAN nyan ONLINE HIGH SCORES nyan nyan RETINA DISPLAY nyan nyan nyan UNIVERSAL APP nyan BEAUTIFUL PIXEL ART nyan nyan nyan

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IstomGames
Official Nyan Cat fan page: http://www.facebook.com/NyanCatWorld

Therealtrebitsch's comments:
Play the newest internet meme!
8 million youtube viewers can't be wrong!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Video review in hungarian:

Youtube link | Pop Up

05-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Wow!

Nice Game!
Nyan Nyan Nyan...
Nyan Nyan Nyan...
Nyan Nyan Nyan...

05-13-2011, 02:29 PM
It's tempting...this looks like it could be fun.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
05-13-2011, 02:35 PM
What the hell? Is this official? I just bought the IAP's in the first Nyan Cat game, and now this is released?

Game Center: Tikicobra
Plus: Tikicobra
Gameloft Live: Tikicobra
Basically, add Tikicobra wherever and it'll be me.
05-13-2011, 03:33 PM
I wasn't aware of the meme before today, but it looked right up my alley so I googled it. Sufficiently intrigued, I TOFTTed. This game is, how shall I put it? Awesome! Get it. Now. That is all.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
05-13-2011, 04:15 PM
This looks like it could be the official version as it also has the original music and the free one with IAPs doesn't . Very confusing for the buyers though .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
05-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
This looks like it could be the official version as it also has the original music and the free one with IAPs doesn't . Very confusing for the buyers though .
The other Nyan Cat game is by @prguitarman (http://www.prguitarman.com/index.php?id=355) who created that lovely poptart cat.

Doesn't mean that this couldn't be from the guy that made Nyan.Cat but there is no mention on the site
05-13-2011, 05:10 PM
the stupid music is worth the download alone catchy tune

the only beef i have is that the controls are a bit odd.. you need to move your finger alot to move the cat (in game mode) you need 3 vertical swipes to move it from the very top to bottom.. that feels very odd a 1:1 control would be better..
05-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Ugly View Post
the stupid music is worth the download alone catchy tune

the only beef i have is that the controls are a bit odd.. you need to move your finger alot to move the cat (in game mode) you need 3 vertical swipes to move it from the very top to bottom.. that feels very odd a 1:1 control would be better..
I'm not sure what you're talking about. It's tap to jump. There's no swiping that I saw. You could move your finger to control when he's Supercat or in the rocket, but no swiping.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
05-13-2011, 05:17 PM
So if this isn't official, could it get pulled? Should I get it now?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero