★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore - FREE

05-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Minigore - FREE

05-13-2011, 01:44 PM
At this point, I'm surprised they aren't keeping it free, since all the updates nowadays can only be utilized by IAP.

EDIT: iPhone only, the HD version is not on sale. Which makes even less sense.

Last edited by Zinger314; 05-13-2011 at 01:55 PM.

05-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Totally recommended! This has got to be in my top 3 dual stick games on the iOS...
05-13-2011, 03:28 PM
I got this when it was free before, and honestly it's not even worth downloading anymore. There are hardly any updates and when there are it's for iAP. Eventually I realized it was wasting space (almost 100MB to be precise) and deleted it off of my iTouch.

Get Solomon's Boneyard. It's way better, has much more content, and currently it's free.
05-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThreeCats View Post
I got this when it was free before, and honestly it's not even worth downloading anymore. There are hardly any updates and when there are it's for iAP. Eventually I realized it was wasting space (almost 100MB to be precise) and deleted it off of my iTouch.

Get Solomon's Boneyard. It's way better, has much more content, and currently it's free.
Yeah I agree... This was a good DSS but now there are way too many good ones. Like Max Adventure, Bug Heroes, Solomon's Boneyard, etc.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
05-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThreeCats View Post
Same here, the updates are pointless as they're all about lame IAPs.

Minigore is simply no longer worth the space on one's iDevice
05-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Was never worth the $0.99, and still isn't.

i mean, four major iterations and never any new or innovative features. or at least anything that adds depth to the game. Just lots of cosmetic skins and doohickeys. it just isn't fun after the first ten minutes or so.

i'm a pretty kitty cat

Last edited by SkyMuffin; 05-13-2011 at 11:48 PM.
05-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
Same here, the updates are pointless as they're all about lame IAPs.

Minigore is simply no longer worth the space on one's iDevice
yea... bought this game sometime ago... later i realized that it always goes "FREE for a limited time only", most of its contents needs to be paid for (IAP) and updates were mostly (or else totally) for IAPs ... wasn't worth the download...
05-14-2011, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDonut View Post
yea... bought this game sometime ago... later i realized that it always goes "FREE for a limited time only", most of its contents needs to be paid for (IAP) and updates were mostly (or else totally) for IAPs ... wasn't worth the download...
Yeah, luckily for me I got it for free and spent my 59p on a banana down at my local supermarket

Now that's getting your money's worth