★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Alex Blaj
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Apple said it's Hot!

TouchArcade said it's an adorable puzzler!

148Apps said it is a great game that can be enjoyed in quick sessions of a few minutes or in longer extended sittings. The gameplay is unique, and it shouldnt be discounted as "just another puzzler." (4/5 On Fire!)

SlideToPlay said that this clever indie puzzle game is one of the brightest bulbs on the App Store! Check it out! (4/4 Must Have!)

AppAdvice said it is a clever new puzzle game with striking similarities to Cut the Rope and all the qualities of an AppStore hit! (4.5/5)

Looking forward to seeing what you are going to say about it!

The firefly needs your help to become a hero!

Tap on the lights to guide him through each level. But watch out: some lights will break, others may turn off right when your need them the most. You'll have to shun deadly spiders, pointy spikes and shooting flowers.

Collect all the stars that got scattered in the woods and light up the night sky in this great arcade puzzler.

FEATURES

75 DIFFERENT LEVELS of dynamic gameplay. An original concept, with an easy learning curve.

AN EXTRA CHALLENGE on each level. Getting all the golden leaves is a tough one.

GREAT RETINA GRAPHICS for 4th generation devices, looking good on older devices as well.

ORIGINAL SOUNDS AND MUSIC; you can also listen to your own songs while playing.

We wish you a good time in the company of our dearest firefly!
05-14-2011, 03:11 AM
Spider Jack much?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

05-14-2011, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Spider Jack much?
No. The gameplay is very different. You need to touch the light to guide the fly. I'll put more impression later, but it's awesome.
05-21-2011, 09:53 AM
Sweet

Last edited by TheCatsMeow; 05-23-2011 at 11:15 AM.
05-23-2011, 11:13 AM
I just played this game for the first time and am completely in love!
I posted a review in the app store amd thought idmpost it here too because some people might not realize what they are missing out on!

-After finally caving and getting this game today (despite the lack of reviews) I was so impressed that I had to write a review right away.
This game, at first glance, appears to be a cut the rope/spider Jack clone, but it's not at all,
*It has wonderful graphics, cute characters, nice soundtrack, and incredibly fun gameplay, like spider Jack and Cut the rope, BUT the gameplay is far from it,
However,It is another physics - puzzler, (my favorite) like the two, so if your a fan of spider jack or cut the rope I can guarantee you'll love this title,*
This is a fresh new concept that I have yet to see in the AppStore.The game revolves around a cute firefly who is attracted to light, you press on the lights to make the firefly fly toward it and collect the golden leaves, you must swap attractions from light to light to be able to collect all golden leaves..
*This may look easy at first, but after the first few levels the challenge progresses quite rapidly!
It's extremely fun! has had me glued since I opened the app!*
It's so nice to see something new in the app store instead of all these clones.. if you want something new and fresh, without losing any of the fun, close all your cut the rope clones and try firefly Hero out, you won't be disappointed. For 1.19 what have to got to lose?*
I cannot believe a measly $1.19 can bring me this much joy and entertainment!*

Please make a sequel or more level packs! I would happily purchase anyday! Can't wait to see what other awesome concepts this dev team might come up with in the future, it'll be an instabuy from me!
05-23-2011, 02:16 PM
a good game. try it
05-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Just bought it, kudos to STP's perfect review 4/4.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
05-23-2011, 02:36 PM
Just about to do the same.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-25-2011, 05:34 AM
I bought it because I saw it in the italian list of iPhone games!
Noone is interested in this forum...wow Firefly hero is great, it's fun and it's a buck. lol
I will never understand you people.

I love this world!
05-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Heard good things about this. Is the dev here? Will there be an iPad version in future?