★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zenonia - Looking for Closed Beta Testers

04-13-2009, 06:58 AM
Zenonia - Looking for Closed Beta Testers -CLOSED

Beta Tester List:

pressHOME
dashzed
Ren
SMN
SlideToPlay Phil
cwz
inferi22
FilthyCanadian
PointOfLigh
Xandan
JanB
Hodapp
Spiral75
lghtnsurf
VIRAL
STP_Tim
Clymos
No Hero
PimpToxie
Appbank
nidreu
The Bat Outta Hell
sony154
touchme
Rocketman919

First of all, sorry for posting it so late.
There were about 130 people who sent me a PM, and it was really great to see how much support we are getting.
Besides from the listed people above, there were several other people who we personally contacted before (in which we have their UDID already).
Those people I did not pick, because we were planning on sending them the build regardless of the beta testing. (So you don't have to get angry at me and send me hate mails. )

I know there are many who really wanted to test the game but aren't on the list.
I can not say enough how sorry I am, but thank you so much for offering your help. Please don't be mad at me.

Now, beta testers, please PM me your UDID's and if you can I would very much appreciate it if you would include your nickname in the title of the PM.
It would make my job much easier.

Some of you I already have your UDID and those people, you don't need to send them to me again. But I will be needing your email. So please make sure I have both your email and UDID. By the way, the game is around 12MB in zip so make sure you have enough space in your email account.

Along with the build, we will send you some guidlines that would help you with the testing.

We would especially like to thank Touch Arcade for letting us post for beta testers.

Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you for all your support and we will do our best to meet all your expectaions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

My name is Han from GAMEVIL Inc.

As some of you might know, we are working on our 2nd game for the iPhone - Zenonia.

We are looking for 20 Touch Arcade members to do a closed beta testing of the game. (I hope I'm posting on the right forum here... If I'm not, someone please move it to the right forum for me please... )

Anyway, it is really important for us that the game comes out right, and we want some help from some of you who will really play the game right.

We are looking for people who can help us with,
- Game balancing, (such as gold, boss difficulty, play time, etc.)
- Language (typos and such...)
- General bugs in the game.
- Any other feedback that will help us improve the game.

You will be testing the beta version of the game. (quite frankly it's more like an alpha build at this point...)

There is still more work to be done with translation, UI settings, and such...

We would prefer Senior Members of TA if possible.
--> Please don't get me wrong... We just think that Senior Members will be more "Hardcore" gamers. Even if you are not a Senior Member, but are really up to it, PM me!

If you think you can help us (please consider that the game play should be around 40 hours+) and you're the right guy, please PM me or post a reply on this tread. We will pick the 20 members and notify them and send them the builds on the 16th. (we will ask for your UDID # on the 16th)

For those who become the Beta Testers, of course you are not obligated to finish the game...
And we're not asking for a 20 page research paper on the game... Just the glitches, bugs, and general feedback is what we need. (The more the better, of course)
But the more you play, the more help it will be for us. (It will really really help us... seriously...)

Honestly, we are asking for your help because we think that TA has some of the best iPhone gamers to rely on.
For those who volunteer, I will need your:

Name:
Nickname:
Email: (I will most likely be emailing the builds to the testers)

Thank you in advance for your support.

Last edited by hes72; 04-15-2009 at 08:23 AM.
04-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Hello Hes72 This is Simon from playonTouch, maybe you could also pick me as a closed beta tester since I know the game now (8hours of game at this time).

Well you can contact me with playontouch's mail or I could give you my personnal on private message?

By the way I don't want to take the spot of someone from the 20 since they deserve to try your awesome game.

Last edited by SMN; 04-13-2009 at 07:08 AM.

04-13-2009, 07:08 AM
I'd like to withdraw my name- it seems like there are loads of people more qualified to be a beta tester with prominent sites and talent Ahh well, good luck anyway! Can't wait for it to hit the appstore

Last edited by ITrocks; 04-13-2009 at 07:17 AM.
04-13-2009, 07:09 AM
Be sure it is solid, most of DS RPG aren't as solid as this game
04-13-2009, 07:10 AM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
Name: Phil Synowiec
Nickname: SlideToPlay_Phil
Email: Polishgonewild@gmail.com

We at SlideToPlay would like a beta test please =] We tested it at GDC and loved it. Ive done many game tests including professional ones at places like Sony and EA (non-iPhone but still). At those places we sat down in rooms with a pad of paper, a pen, and our gaming devices and we had to write down the bug, etc. that we found. I usually search every area in a game. If theres hidden treasures to find in a game, I dont put it down till I find them. Thanks!

If possible, save one please for Candy from TouchMyApps, Shes really into the game and most likly asleep right now! Shes a senior member and a friend of mine shes actually got close to 2,000 posts on here. I think she would be stoked!

Name: Candy L
Nickname: 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Email: candy@💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Last edited by Phil_Synowiec; 04-13-2009 at 07:22 AM.
04-13-2009, 07:15 AM
I have, um, shall we say "certain qualifications" that would make me a great beta tester for you and also have a special interest in RPGs PM already sent!

PS- iPhone programmers still play games too

PPS- Rogue Touch fans- this won't affect your updates!

--- ChronoSoft ---
Support your roguelikes! Play Rogue Touch today!
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demons Reach --- Work in progress! Follow us on Twitter!
04-13-2009, 07:20 AM
Hey if u pick me as a tester I would be overjoyed because the game looks great. I have/am testing five other games at the moment al
ibelongintheforums

Last edited by ibelongintheforums; 02-01-2011 at 12:46 AM.
04-13-2009, 07:24 AM
PM sent! Thank you for going to the Touch Arcade forums to present such an important task. If I am selected to beta test, I will take the job seriously; I want the final build to exceed everyone's expectations.
04-13-2009, 07:26 AM
Cristian Velazquez
Stykman
Cmvelazquez1@gmail.com

I have beta tested:

Crazy snowboard
Galactic gunner
Parallelus
Copa

Thanks!

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideToPlay Phil View Post
Name: Phil Synowiec
Nickname: SlideToPlay_Phil
Email: Polishgonewild@gmail.com

We at SlideToPlay would like a beta test please =] We tested it at GDC and loved it. Ive done many game tests including professional ones at places like Sony and EA (non-iPhone but still). At those places we sat down in rooms with a pad of paper, a pen, and our gaming devices and we had to write down the bug, etc. that we found. I usually search every area in a game. If theres hidden treasures to find in a game, I dont put it down till I find them. Thanks!

If possible, save one please for Candy from TouchMyApps, Shes really into the game and most likly asleep right now! Shes a senior member and a friend of mine shes actually got close to 2,000 posts on here. I think she would be stoked!

Name: Candy L
Nickname: 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Email: candy@💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Thank you Phil! I was asleep, am going back to sleep but I am glad I got your message. I did PM him. Thanks for looking out for me!