★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 800 Coins price drops 50%
2000 Coins price drops 40%
For a limited time!

Simple and funny dodge game.
How long can you survive?

Dodge Talent is a secret organization, and all of them are talented in dodge. They come to the Dodge Island for adventure, what kind of risks do they have to encounter with?
Wanna have an experience?
Wanna know how long can you survive?
Now join the Dodge Talent!
-----------------------------------------------

The game includes 3 modes:

*Normal mode: 5 different scenes, each one has different bullets and items, every wonderful can bring you gold coin as bonus, You can buy different items in Item Shop.

*Classical mode: The classic bullets dodge game, which is more difficult yet challenging. Those who do wanna challenge their limits, never miss it.

*Fun mode: The Princess can not only dodge bullets, but also eat cake. The more she eats, the fatter she gets. After eating cakes, the fat princess will get higher scores and more health points, but will move slower.

*The longer you survive, the higher score and more gold coins you will get in each mode.

FEATURES:
* Fast, Frantic Action
* 3 game modes, including Classical, Normal and Fun
* 7 unique levels
* 15 different items
* 25 different enemies
* Responsive Tilt Controls
* GameCenter

How to play:
* Tilt to Control.
* Tap to pause, you can adjust position.

What's Next:
* New control mode
* New levels

Have an idea you want to see in the game? Become a FOLLOWER on Twitter and tell us!
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/DodgeTalent

Ade.Oroqen's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Simple and funny dodge game.
How long can you survive?
Now join the Dodge Talent!

Have any idea you want to see in the game? Become a FOLLOWER on Twitter and tell us!
Twitter

Facebook
05-14-2011, 01:33 PM
BIG WARNING!

This is a typical free to play but new maps and power-ups that take in-game currency to unlock. So, while you can earn coins in-game, realistically it will mean an IAP to get enough coins to unlock stuff. Nothing new here.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHILE THE IAPs WILL DEDUCT YOUR FUNDS INSTANTLY, YOU WON'T BE GIVEN ANY COINS!

I can only hope this is not an intentional scam and will be corrected ASAP, but in the meantime, be careful!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

05-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Dear LordGek,
We are very sorry to hear this matter. After our test again, and did not find such a situation. But we will continue to test and investigation.
We will stop selling it until there is no problem.If we have new results, will immediately notify you.
Sincere thanks to you!

Last edited by Ade.Oroqen; 05-14-2011 at 10:22 PM.
05-14-2011, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade.Oroqen View Post
Dear LordGek,
We are very sorry to hear this matter. After our test again, and did not find such a situation. But we will continue to test and investigation.
We will stop selling it until there is no problem.If we have new results, will immediately notify you.
Sincere thanks to you!
I appreciate your investigation but will need my $2.99 refunded UNLESS you find a way to bestow me the coins I purchased from your end.

It is a good game and I understand weird things happen, but I'm not going to be charged $2.99 for an IAP and just eat the cost.

My iTunes Reviews
05-14-2011, 10:21 PM
We sent email to you, please check it.
05-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Is this not exactly the same game as Gang of Dodge? (not in the app store anymore).
What's the difference?

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
05-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade.Oroqen View Post
We sent email to you, please check it.
Got it, thanks.

Well here's hoping we'll see Dodge Talent back in the Appstore soon! It is a great tilter with very diverse modes and, while the coins are typical expendable IAPs, the stuff bought with the coins are permanently unlocked (new game modes and access to power-ups in these modes). While it would take a fair amount of play, you can buy the new modes with just the currency gained just from play in-game.

My iTunes Reviews
05-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Is this not exactly the same game as Gang of Dodge? (not in the app store anymore).
What's the difference?
Actually it appears identical. Did it also require the player to buy access to most of the Normal Game Modes or did you used to get everthing with the $1 purchase?

My iTunes Reviews
05-15-2011, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
What's the difference?
This is improved version of Gang of Dodge, free to play now. We added GameCenter and coins system as player wish. Meanwhile, there are many improvements, it's more funny than GoD.
Must have! Ultra fun!

Last edited by Ade.Oroqen; 05-15-2011 at 01:08 AM.
05-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Game Impressions

So although I can't buy coins and I guess it has been temporarily pulled off the Appstore, I'm having a lot of fun with it!

It is basically a suite of different bullet hell like avoidance games that while they all share the common theme of tilting your iDevice in such a way so your character avoids all of the things coming at you for as long as possible, they each seem to have their own unique twists.

The Fun Mode (explained in the game's description in the first post) is pretty original and fun. The question is...how much cake can you handle? Cake is tasty, brings you more points, and even heals damage from hits you've taken so far BUT will make your princess slower and an even bigger target for all of the missiles.

My iTunes Reviews