★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What Would YOU like to see in Reckless Racing 2?

05-14-2011, 02:46 PM
What Would YOU like to see in Reckless Racing 2?

Quote:
Personally I liked Reckless Racing, others couldn't get on with it but it sold enough copies to warrant a sequel. Pixelbite Studios are currently in the process of polling gamers to gather a list of features that could be worked into Reckless Racing 2.

If you're a Facebook social gadfly, visit http://tinyurl.com/6gfwoyu to help the developers fill the sequel with even more top-down gaming goodness. You can also hit them up via their twitter feed: http://twitter.com/#!/pixelbite

Hopefully the sequel will offer more diverse tracks, more vehicles and plenty of control tweaks like the original had.

Reckless Racing 2 is planned for iOS (in the first instance) but like the original game, will also hit Android devices eventually too.
What features or new things would you like to see in the sequel to Reckless Racing, Reckless Racing 2?

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
05-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
What features or new things would you like to see in the sequel to Reckless Racing, Reckless Racing 2?
Multiplayer that doesn't lag like hell even when you have a very good connection. Everything else is pretty good already.

Twitter: @back2this
05-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Multiplayer that doesn't lag like hell even when you have a very good connection. Everything else is pretty good already.
Haha im rly surprised noone has made a thread about RR2 cuz it seems to me like a lot of ppl liked RR..

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
05-14-2011, 03:34 PM
I would say way more content. Maybe this time it could take place in more urban places. This could lead to top-down free-roam in the city :O

...And less lag in MP.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|