★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Exhaust Thing™ less exhausting and on discount?

05-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Exhaust Thing™ less exhausting and on discount?

We promissed that an update was coming?

Well its here, the new update with easier levels.

Now that you can get the Free Mode unlocked easily, you think you can get top score on Game Center’s (newly*integrated) leaderboard?

What?!? you haven’t bought 10 copies of the game yet? Blasphemy.

we give you a rebate: HD .99 and iPhone/iPod version for freeeeeee! For a short period of time!

Soothing your wrists, soothing your wallet,…are we not delivering or what?

Last edited by Fencingfleas; 05-15-2011 at 09:40 AM.
05-15-2011, 09:34 AM
I didn't understand any of that ^^ .

No need for a new thread as you already made one here. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=91975

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
05-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglez View Post
I didn't understand any of that ^^ .

No need for a new thread as you already made one here. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=91975
+1 didn't get any of it either.

Plus yes to all developers don't make threads for every game update it just cramps everything up and ruins discussions that people have about games. It seems to me that devs thats game is not doing well make posts for updates to try and get it to the top of the list of threads so it gets noticed.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
05-16-2011, 03:39 AM
I love the intuitive design of this game but it has one obvious flaw that I'm surprised you didn't pick up during testing. Free mode goes on indefinitely. I played it for so long, my iPod ended up crashing. The problem is as the spawn rate increases, so too does the number of coins so it actually starts getting easier. You should add clouds that are immune to special attacks or just rebalance the game.