★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sally's Salon

11-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Sally's Salon

You have to try this game on the iphone.
On sale for 4.99 right now and it is certainly a lot more polished than the Diner Dash port.

No tiny sprites to make your eyes squint.

Highly recommend it.
I think this game will top the charts if it stays at this price.
11-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Another thing to note is that RealArcade is actually saying on the app store page for Sally's Salon that if you aren't completely satisfied that they will give you a FREE RealArcade PC game from their site.

I like that they are willing to stand by their product like that

11-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
Another thing to note is that RealArcade is actually saying on the app store page for Sally's Salon that if you aren't completely satisfied that they will give you a FREE RealArcade PC game from their site.

I like that they are willing to stand by their product like that
That's excellent. Now that's customer service.
11-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Great deal, if they would also give me the PC to play them on. Or do they have Mac games?

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
11-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Great deal, if they would also give me the PC to play them on. Or do they have Mac games?
They are referring to your Personal Computer rather than the operating system. They have games for both os x and windows

http://www.realarcade.com/
11-04-2008, 05:58 PM
ragazzi questo gioco molto bello...ho giocato per un ora alla versione di prova per pc...volevo chiedere se per iphone la stessa identica cosa...grazie e viva il forum
11-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiccoiphone View Post
ragazzi questo gioco molto bello...ho giocato per un ora alla versione di prova per pc...volevo chiedere se per iphone la stessa identica cosa...grazie e viva il forum
Couldn't have said it better myself
11-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Ma che cazzo commenti in italiano su TouchArcade?
Sei spastico?

By the way...this game looks so gay
11-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Quote:

Translated (thanks to Italian AP Class):

Boy this game looks fun! I played it on the PC for an hour, but wonder if it's exactly the same for the iPhone? Thanks, and long live this forum!
11-04-2008, 07:15 PM
lo spastico sei te...io commento come voglio anche perche nn so perfettamente l inglese....