★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Crystal Bobbles supports GameCenter and multiplayer now! ( On IOS 4.1 and above )

Game scene such as desert, beach, forest etc, will take you back to the great nature.
Shoot bobbles to match 3 or more bobbles that have the same color so as to eliminate them.
In each scene, bobbles will launch their attacks in some timescales, which is driven by a lovely ladybug.
Some bobbles carry special props, if the one with prop is eliminated, then it will release the magic effect.
Do keep bobbles away from destination!
As the adventure processes, there will be more bobbles with more colors and more attacts.
When bobbles are eliminated and if the bobbles before or after them has the same color, then there will be a combo effect, which will result in a bonus!
Wonderful sound effect will make you feel the tension of adventure.

Easy to play, just touch the screen to shoot.
Supporting HD mode, so you can get better experience on iphone4.

Props types:
Bobble chain slows down.
chain stops.
Bobble chain rolls backward.
Adds supplementary gun sight.

This game has three modes, adventure mode and challenge mode, multiplayer mode.
Adventure mode: There are 78 scenes. As the scenes set forth, it will be harder and harder, with quicker move of bobble and more attcks.
Challenge mode: 16 map is optional. within 100 times attcks, bobbles will roll faster and faster, so it is up to you to see how far you can hold on to it. Automatically records the highest score. So try to get the summit in history.
Multiplayer mode : On IOS 4.1 and later, you can invite friends or play with other players randomly. Up to 4 players can play together.

So, come to join the adventure now!

Vovin's comments:
*looks a bit riddled*

So, this looks like your usual Snatch-It-Before-It's-Gone! game. Doesn't look bad, though.
But your ball launcher looks like the Luxor one and the marbles... well, you get the idea.
Anyway, not neccessarily PopCap Games, but MumboJumbo will jump at this app in an instant.
Too bad I have no wi-fi available at the moment.

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-17-2011, 02:55 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybober View Post
Aha, I have downloaded this game, I think it is better than Luxor. For you can select one map to challenge! And some map are a bit difficult... But the operation is very easy. Enjoy it.

Are you the developer?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-17-2011, 03:22 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
That was my first thought if not they are associated with the game in some way . The game does look good though even if it is a Zuma rip off .

Yepp... one post, great praise, language use of the app description and the post is nearly the same.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-17-2011, 08:49 AM
So it sounds like there won't be lots of updates for this?

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
05-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi tecwrtr,
I'm one of the tester in the team of this game.
This game provide a mode called challenge mode, this may different from other games. But this mode may be more difficult.

Thank you very much.
Best Regards
Crazy bober.