★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Two Worlds II Castle Defense is a strategy game set in the high-fantasy universe of Antaloor. Defend imperial commanders by enlisting and managing Emperor Gandohar's imperial forces. Employ a range of units to defend imperial interests, including Swordsmen, Archers, and Priests.

Emperor Gandohars stronghold at Oswaroth has been threatened by encroaching Orc armies. Take command of your troops and lead them into battle against the enemy horde! Unraveling events will lead you on the search for Maliels Thrones, ancient artifacts sought after by Emperor Gandohar in his endless, ever-darkening quest for power.

GAMEPLAY FEATURES
==============
- Campaign Locations Include Desert Ruins, Forest Camp, Cemetery
- Arena Challenges Allowing 5-10 Minute Skirmishes
- Storyline Foreshadowing Gandohar's Rise and the Events of Two Worlds II
- 2 Playable Characters Each With Unique Special Abilities
- 6 Playable Units Each Upgradable to 8 Levels
- 98 Different Enemy Units and 30 Distinct Classes
- Advanced Unit Management Including Stealth and Teleportation
- Rejoin Beloved Characters and Locations From Two Worlds II
- Remastered Musical Score From Two Worlds II
- OpenFeint with leaderboards and achievements

TECHNICAL FEATURES
===================
- Dynamic Character Shadows
- Full Day and Night Cycle
- Up to 50 Units Simultaneously On-Screen
- HD Character Models
- Rich 3D Environments with static lighting
- Advanced particle system
- Environment effects such as fog, desert storm and heavenly rays

======================
VISIT: http://www.twoworlds2.com/cd
FOLLOW: http://twitter.com/#!/Reality_Pump
LIKE: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Two-Worlds-II-Castle-
Defense/118209048251454
WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/user/RealityPump?feature=mhu

Vovin's comments:
Finally, it is here!

Lite version:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=406369517&mt=8

HD version:

Just waiting for the price complaints now...
05-17-2011, 03:12 AM
Two Worlds II. Worst title ever?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Just waiting for the price complaints now...
Oh, sorry. The price is too damn low!

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

05-17-2011, 03:18 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
Two Worlds II. Worst title ever?

I liked Two Worlds, never played part 2... but I played the lite of this castle defense and it was great.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-17-2011, 03:21 AM
Quote:
I liked Two Worlds, never played part 2... but I played the lite of this castle defense and it was great.
Don't get me wrong. It might be an amazing game for all I know. I've never played it or even heard of it. All I know is Two Worlds II is a terrible name for anything.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-17-2011, 03:26 AM
The demo was ok.

I'm not gonna whine or complain, but I'm also not gonna pay 10 bucks for this.
I'll wait for a sale.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
05-17-2011, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Don't get me wrong. It might be an amazing game for all I know. I've never played it or even heard of it. All I know is Two Worlds II is a terrible name for anything.

Ah, just got it. When you say it in German, it sounds like "two worlds zwei" (pronounced: tswi). I just said it in English and this sounds silly. Btw., Two Worlds II should be Four Worlds, logically.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-17-2011, 03:38 AM
Quote:
When you say it in German, it sounds like "two worlds zwei"
Oh, that sounds awesome! I'm so anglocentric I didn't even consider that. I want the German version.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-17-2011, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Oh, that sounds awesome! I'm so anglocentric I didn't even consider that. I want the German version.

Yes, and in German, we call apps / games / CDs sometimes "titles". That confused me. I thought you've meant the game instead it the game's name.

Anyway, Reality Pump are also responsible for Knight Defense and Earth 2150, so I might give this a try. Game looks like it has a lot of content and is also highly polished.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-17-2011 at 03:45 AM.
05-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Wow $10 is pretty hefty. Anyone took the plunge? Seemed solid from the lite version but the interface was very unexplanatory.

Author, Editor and Co-Founder of Game-Pad.net - a Multi-Platform gaming community site with the latest reviews, news and interviews. Follow us on Twitter - staff_gamepad

Order&Chaos - Lucifon @ Observer's Market (EU)
05-17-2011, 08:42 AM
Ouch - I was really looking forward to this one and while I could deal with even the $9.99 price, they *really* ought to have made it universal at that price point, not *$11.99* for the iPad version separately. Just got an iPad and am picking up games for both now (not a big fan of the scaling). I fear they're setting themselves up for disappointment if they expect to move many for those reasons. I'm holding off until I hear either stellar reviews or see a price drop, since I feel certain they won't suddenly go universal.

K-