★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take a look to our new game SiliBili (3D Action - Adventure Game)

Chundos + turbo

Somewhere in Mexico the greatest race of all times is about to begin!

Race with the unique characters and help one of them to win! But remember, be very careful in battle mode because your opponents are very cruel, they will do everything to exploit your car and win the race.

Key Features

3 Singleplayer modes: Single Race, Cup and Battle Race
6 Unique cars: Each characters car has different characteristics
6 Tracks: Beautiful 3D environments
3 Different weapons: Bazooka, Grenade and Machine Gun available in Battle Race
Amazing 3D effects and sound effects

New Features Soon

Multiplayer Challenge Mode, Policeman Mode, New Cars and Tracks will be available soon.

Follow the official Twitter account to get more info about the game: http://twitter.com/chundosturbo

Supported Handsets

iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, iPad & iPad 2
05-17-2011, 04:16 AM
Looks too good to be true for 0.99 - especially with ipad (universal) support. Would want to see a video before putting down my dollar though.

Graphical style looks excellent - reminds me of the Simpsons Hit & Run.

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs

05-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Kept me playing

I TOFTT looks like multiplayer is in the works, but as it stands with universal, it's not too bad. I did not try touch steering, but accelerometer was good. Graphics are nice as well. Sounds are pretty funny, I think my character sells mexican food. He would shout at times I beat it on easy level before inwrote this, so it kept be playing.

Where ever you go, there you are...
----------------------------------------
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5
06-19-2011, 09:18 AM
What's New in Version 1.1.1

Screen Darkness fix
Cars are faster
More realistic car crash physics
Joystick sensitivity fix
Reverse button fix
Minor bugs fixes

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
06-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Anyone willing to take a quick video of the gameplay. Looks like a buyer, but I want to make sure first. Especially with Sonic Racing just around the corner. This may be able to hold me over for a little bit, although 8-bit Rally is occupying much of my time lately.
06-19-2011, 09:54 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

This is Pre-patch btw.

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
06-19-2011, 02:52 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
just bought this... I'm really hoping it's got a sort of Mario Kart feeling to it... =oP
06-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Has anyone else tried this one? Looking for any type of feedback...
06-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Having finally played it, and made some notes while doing so, here they are.

Things that need fixing, and my suggested improvements:

-The menus that slide on to the screen take too long and are jerky.

-When driving over a boost patch, a sound, word on screen and/or better graphic on the patch it's self are needed.

-Skybox join error. Black line visible on rare occasion.

-Car graphics arequite low res and garishly coloured. When finishing the race, there is no sound. A nice on screen graphic with your placement might help too.

-The font on the post-race stats is hard to read. Black or white please.

-Having a single joystick for the touch controls is difficult to use. A brake and accelerate button on the right, and a left/right slider on the left would suit this game better.

-Easy, Normal and Hard could be Amateur, Pro and Elite, or something else even more imaginative.
When beginning a race, and during busy action, there is a fair bit of slowdown and stuttering. I would suggest less sharp graphics, with duller colours, and maybe even some pixelation. Us gamers love our pixels.

-The edge of the track could do with a bit more visual variety than an endless kerb. How are we supposed to have got in there to race? Helicopter? Hitting, or sometimes just clipping the kerb can bring you to a quick stop. This could be toned down a wee bit. i.e. less sensitive/bounce effect.

-The steering in tilt and touch modes could do with some refining. I'd like to have more control of slight turns, without the oversteer. A slider might help here as it has more degrees than just full left, or full right.

-The race position graphic could have a transparent or semi-transparent background. It could also show the driver, rather than the vehicle. The player graphic spinning every time they lose a place seems unneccesary. How about just when they crash? I guess that's hard to define unless you're in battle mode, which brings me on to my next point rather nicely.

-Battle mode has more on screen, and yes, you guessed it, more slowdown. Firing a rocket with a couple of racers on screen, and some background, and you may well here the shot well before it appears jittering on to the screen half a second later. Perhaps less framerates used on curves and flame effects, and more on busier, less hi-res, more muted graphics on the track, the backgrounds and cars as well as on-screen word for boosts, weapons etc.

To sum up, play Diddy Kong Racing, Super Off Road and Mario Kart. Steal lots of ideas. Copy the handling, and you might be on to a winner here.

I realise I've been rather critical, but hope you take it in the way it's meant. That I care.

06-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
No, you're not really being too critical... I've noticed a LOT of those issues on your list, and totally agree! I was hoping this would be more along the lines of Mario Kart, but was WAY wrong...

Now I getta wait for the Sonic racing game, and hope that that is more like Mario Kart... =o/

Oh well... it was only a buck, and my kids are liking it... so it wasn't a purchase that I regret. But I do hope that most of the issues you brought up are addressed by the devs.