Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-23-2011, 10:00 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by caltab View Post
Ya I can't figure it out. There are clearly games that set the limit of players though because there is an icon in the lobby for number of players, I think they might be people with a pc. I just put the number of players in the description for games I create and start it when the desired number are in the room.
Well, you can limit it when creating a game from the main window. I mean where you start a local vs AI game, but instead choose Online. You just can't seem to do it from the lobby. From the main window it seems you can't change the title of the game, though. Actually I never tried tapping the title it puts there - maybe if you tap that you can do it. Anyway, it's just weird that you can't do that from the lobby. Hopefully they fix that in an update.

The app gets a 4 star rating from me, not 5, until they A) fix the glitches and quirks and B) add pass-and-play. Great app, yes, but could be better. Gets 5 stars once it is.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:03 AM

I love it when it's the last turn in an epic multiplayer match, and then the server disconnects me.

"No, it's ok, I didn't really want to know if I won or anything."
Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Well, two of my questions were just answered.

I was in a MP game and at one point the deck did not show up. It was not my turn, though. Then the deck popped back up. I assumed it was a bug.

I also played a game but my rank and # of games did not change. I guess I had selected a non-ranked game.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Default info please

I'm trying to enter a game from the lobby that shows for beginner's only, 5 slots, two black, one gray and two white. There is nothing on the right while all the other games have a minus symbol. Anyways, I try and join and nothing happens. Can anyone explain the various symbols or offer documentation that does? Thanks.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:58 PM
iPhone 3G

i think there is a bug with counting the number of tickets you opponents have:

I just played someone online. Right before the scores were determined, it displayed 26 as my opponents number of tickets. After the scores were counted, my opponent had 11 complete tickets and 5 incomplete: thats 16 not 26? Can someone verify?
Old 05-23-2011, 07:58 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amn624 View Post
I'm trying to enter a game from the lobby that shows for beginner's only, 5 slots, two black, one gray and two white. There is nothing on the right while all the other games have a minus symbol. Anyways, I try and join and nothing happens. Can anyone explain the various symbols or offer documentation that does? Thanks.
If there is a trophy it's a ranked match. I would have guessed that nothing there means unranked and a minus meant a private match, but I'm not sure. If it worked you should end up in a cute little virtual game room. You see an avatar there for each person who has joined. Once all the seats are filled the person who created the game then starts it.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:59 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmonkey101 View Post
i think there is a bug with counting the number of tickets you opponents have:

I just played someone online. Right before the scores were determined, it displayed 26 as my opponents number of tickets. After the scores were counted, my opponent had 11 complete tickets and 5 incomplete: thats 16 not 26? Can someone verify?
Are you sure you weren't looking at his score? 26 is an awful lot of tickets.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:10 PM
iPhone 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDukester View Post
Never heard of 26 tickets, ever. I've played for years and I rarely go over 10 (or see any other players do so). Hell, the basic game only uses 30 tickets total.

There's no way someone had 26 tickets, unless they were totally dicking around for no good reason and drawing two tickets every turn.
no this person was drawing an immense amount of tickets that for sure. I wasnt counting exactly how many during the game but for a while he was taking 2 ever turn for about 5 turns at least. I thinking maybe it skipped from 09 to 20? Do you think there could be a glitch with the tens place? cuz it said 26 and he ended with 16
Old 05-23-2011, 10:01 PM

Small World and this: both US$6.99...which one should I buy first? Wifie does not incline much on the world domination thing so I guess I place this higher than Small World...
Old 05-23-2011, 11:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Default Lobby

Is there any documentation anywhere that explains how the lobby works re joining games?

Thanks.