Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-06-2012, 11:48 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryseraph View Post
So the answer is pretty clearly "it depends on how far away from each other you are", then, right? Same room, using Bluetooth, yes. Farther away, trying to use Internet, then no.
Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't make it clearer... I bought the Ticket to Ride (iPad) and the Ticked to Ride Pocket (iPhone) - I'm that addicted to the game that I have to have the gourgeous full graphics and the mobile version with me all the time.

I'm going to try via bluetooth then
Old 10-06-2012, 12:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I don't believe the iPhone and iPad versions can play together. But you can install the iPhone app on the iPad and then play together.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:52 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSquared View Post
I don't believe the iPhone and iPad versions can play together. But you can install the iPhone app on the iPad and then play together.
I just tried it this afternoon and it is possible, both on Bluetooth connection, and also if both gadgets are in the same wi-fi network.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped
Old 10-06-2012, 07:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow! Cool. Thanks for letting us know. I didn't know that.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:54 AM
iPad

Just downloaded the Halloween update, but no changes in skins, achievements, or anything. Uninstall, reinstall...nothing. Delete and directly re-download...nothing. I'm not usually stumped by stupid stuff like this, but it seems like I'm missing something so obvious that I'll be facepalming all over the place when I see it. Thoughts?
Old 10-20-2012, 12:37 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyDoc View Post
Just downloaded the Halloween update, but no changes in skins, achievements, or anything. Uninstall, reinstall...nothing. Delete and directly re-download...nothing. I'm not usually stumped by stupid stuff like this, but it seems like I'm missing something so obvious that I'll be facepalming all over the place when I see it. Thoughts?
It might be an issue with the appstore sending you the old version instead of the new build. Try using iTunes and once it downloads refresh the updates to see if it still shows that an update is available. If it doesn't reappear try syncing and see if it works
Old 10-20-2012, 02:23 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganTnT View Post
It might be an issue with the appstore sending you the old version instead of the new build. Try using iTunes and once it downloads refresh the updates to see if it still shows that an update is available. If it doesn't reappear try syncing and see if it works
Thanks Vegan...I tried all that already, but nothing worked. The game's message centre showed the note about the Halloween update being available, and iTunes et al shows no further updates available for the app. That's why I deleted and directly downloaded it onto the iPad the second time, just in case there had been a problem when I originally downloaded the the update on the Mac, or an issue when I did the sync that would've installed the update. Region or time-specific maybe? It did say the new stuff would be limited-time, perhaps it was also limited-release. Ah well, I'll keep checking the app between now and Halloween. Thanks!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:10 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I'm sorry that's happening to you. My version updated without problems, but since then I notice it lags occasionally.

Anyone has tips for the halloween achievement - the one to win while completing all the orange lines?
Old 10-22-2012, 12:59 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyDoc View Post
Thanks Vegan...I tried all that already, but nothing worked. The game's message centre showed the note about the Halloween update being available, and iTunes et al shows no further updates available for the app. That's why I deleted and directly downloaded it onto the iPad the second time, just in case there had been a problem when I originally downloaded the the update on the Mac, or an issue when I did the sync that would've installed the update. Region or time-specific maybe? It did say the new stuff would be limited-time, perhaps it was also limited-release. Ah well, I'll keep checking the app between now and Halloween. Thanks!
Same thing for me. There is a note for the Halloween update, but nothing happens except there are 2 achievements added.
I have finished the Pumpkin Master achievement, but I cannot catch any ghost for the other achievement because there are no ghost, no witch, and no Halloween wallpaper.
What should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelya
Anyone has tips for the halloween achievement - the one to win while completing all the orange lines?
I've done it against Huntingbot on a 2 players game. Try to block his route while completing the orange lines. He'll add some tickets and will fail on completing some of them. Still it's a difficult task and it takes me probably an hour of playing before I become the Pumpkin Master.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:04 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I thought the problem was with ios 4 specifically for which they have released an update but seeing that you have an ipad 3 there may be some other problem as well

Last edited by Rokrdude; 10-22-2012 at 01:08 PM..