★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Huge Upcoming Infinity Blade Update - Coming This Thursday!

05-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Huge Upcoming Infinity Blade Update - Coming This Thursday!

http://gotgame.com/2011/05/17/infini...g-huge-update/

Quote:
ChAIR is set to release a brand new update for its critically acclaimed iOS game Infinity Blade this upcoming Thursday.

The huge update includes the highly anticipated multiplayer mode, as well as new single-player items and additional game modes.

For multiplayer, gamers will take the role of either Titan or Knight and be able to challenge friends to online battles via Game Center.

A new Survivor Mode is also being introduced in which players will take on a legion of Titans to see how far they can go before facing defeat.

ChAIR is also introducing Holiday Helms, in which new helms will be released for every major holiday via update. New items such as rings, swords, helmets, shields and more will also be available.

Additionally, Infinity Blade will also incorporate Facebook integration which will allow players to view their character profile on FB and grab screenshots to share on their page.
Now this is something I'm gonna look forward to it! This is a HUGE amazing update that is about to come.

Click here to see some screenshots of the new upcoming update!

Multiplayer mode (GameCenter), new singleplayer items, Survival mode, Holiday Helms and Facebook integration!

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19

Last edited by Jdragoon19; 05-17-2011 at 02:23 PM.
05-17-2011, 02:20 PM
nice

beta testing/tested
third blade, furious tactical, great little war game,overkill, etolis arena, defender of diosia
part of the beta tester alliance

05-17-2011, 02:22 PM
So when does the single player story close i wonder. I blade 2 or one more content update even after this?

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
So when does the single player story close i wonder. I blade 2 or one more content update even after this?
I think there should be more kings that r harder than the other boss kin guy at the end :P And add worlds with harder and harder bosses to fight.

05-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
I think there should be more kings that r harder than the other boss kin guy at the end :P And add worlds with harder and harder bosses to fight.
Yeah I wish all this too, but that seems too ambitious for a free update. Or do you mean for the sequel, in that case your right on par. I suppose one more boss fight and a story closing in a final update would do the game justice.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Yeah I wish all this too, but that seems too ambitious for a free update. Or do you mean for the sequel, in that case your right on par. I suppose one more boss fight and a story closing in a final update would do the game justice.
Ya I was talking about the sequel and one more boss battle and a story conclusion would be good!

05-17-2011, 02:46 PM
This should be fun. I am really interested in how well the multiplayer implementation will work.

-Michael Jarvis, co-developer of:
Quest for Kullvaria
MooView Games - Facebook - Dev Blog - Twitter - Touch Arcade - YouTube - Email