★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **The first chapter of The Force Awakens story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**

Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars: The Force Awakens for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.

LEGO® Star Wars: The Force Awakens immerses fans in the new Star Wars adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

FEATURES:

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.

Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.

Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.

Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.

Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
06-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Couldn't "Get" this one fast enough and the first thing I'm doing is buying the season pass.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

06-28-2016, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Couldn't "Get" this one fast enough and the first thing I'm doing is buying the season pass.
Ditto. Don't know how much it costs, and I don't care. This is a huge release!
06-28-2016, 12:11 PM
anyone know the price of this?
is there an option to buy the whole thing?
06-28-2016, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalphil View Post
anyone know the price of this?
is there an option to buy the whole thing?
I believe its a $10 spot for complete pass.
06-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Sorry everyone is going to hate me but these are the worst controls ever.
I think I saw where I can change it though which is great
06-28-2016, 12:37 PM
Is this the same as the 3DS vita version and does it have MFI Controller support?
06-28-2016, 01:00 PM
What?!?! Downloading
06-28-2016, 01:01 PM
Downloaded. It does support controllers!
06-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Awe Hell yahhhh!!!!