★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: P-O-M apps
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Why get one game, when you can have a whole Toy Box of fun?

"Theres just too much to do with this and the replay value is off the charts! " - The iPad Zone

The Loonimals Toy Box turns your iPad into a box of delights for children!

They can play and learn with lots of Loonimals puzzles and games, collect Stars, Fish and Fruits!

Pinball ! - The classic game comes with an amazing Loonimals design !

Air Hockey ! - A great addition to your Toy Box! Choose to play against the computer OR against your friends!

Underwater Basketball ! - Shoot Looniballs to the baskets in an underwater world and collect fish!

Puzzles ! - Gorgeous puzzles designed for kids that help them to learn figures and patterns, with a fun and friendly interface.

Shapes ! - Loonimals are transformed into different shapes: squares, triangles, and circles. Drop them in their matching shaped homes!

Card Matching ! - A memory game designed to be fun and educational! Match the Loonicards to win.

Pachinko ! - It's a fun Looniballs dropping game! Drop the Looniballs and try to catch them in the basket and collect fruits along the way!

Loonimals Soundboard ! - Get to know the Loonimals in person. Learn each species and the sounds they make in the wild!

LooniDrums and Xylophone - kids can now create music with the Loonimals !

Lights Memory Challenge - a fun memory game !

Labyrinth - direct the Looniball to the target and collect goodies on your way !

And wait there is more! Inside the Toy Box there is a sticker book to fill with collectibles and stickers that you can earn or find within the games and puzzles!!!

And many more surprises are waiting inside !!

Check out our other Loonimals games by searching "Loonimals" in the store!

Follow us on Twitter for more updated and games:
http://twitter.com/PomGames

Be a fan of Loonimals on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Loonimals

p-o-m apps's comments:
Hello everyone!
Check out our new game for iPad !

The Loonimals Toy Box

Its a Game Pack with 8 kids games featuring the Loonimals characters !

Whats new in v1.1 :

✔ New icon design !

✔ 2 new AWESOME games added: Pinball and Air Hockey !

✔ New sticker page added !

✔ New menu style !

Why get one game, when you can have a whole toy box of fun?

The Loonimals Toy Box turns your iPad into a box of delights for children!

They can play and learn with lots of Loonimals puzzles and games, and collect Stars, Fish and Fruits!

ッ Pinball ! - The classic game comes with an amazing Loonimals design !

ッ Air Hockey ! - A great addition to your Toy Box!
Choose to play against the computer OR against your friends!

ッ Underwater Basketball! Shoot Looniballs to the baskets in an underwater world and collect fish!

ッ Gorgeous puzzles designed for kids that help them to learn figures and patterns, with a fun and friendly interface.

ッ Learn Shapes - Loonimals are transformed into different shapes:
squares, triangles, and circles. Drop them in their matching shaped homes!

ッ Card Match - a memory game designed to be fun and educational!
Match the Loonicards to win.

ッ Pachinko - its a fun Looniballs dropping game!
Drop the Looniballs and try to catch them in the basket and collect fruits along the way!

ッ Loonimals Soundboard - get to know the Loonimals in person.
Learn each species and the sounds they make in the wild!

And wait… there is more! Inside the Toy Box there is a sticker book to fill with collectibles and stickers that you can earn or find within the games and puzzles!!!

And many more surprises are waiting inside!

Check out the youtube video :

Have fun !

P-O-M
Roy.
05-18-2011, 03:53 PM
The game looks great, I'm sure kids will love it.

Good luck with sales!

05-19-2011, 06:30 AM
I just bought it. I'll play it with my kids this weekend and leave a review.
05-19-2011, 08:49 AM
picked it up, haven't gotten to play with the kids yet but I must say I found myself playing pachinko and the puzzles for a bit last night. It is very polished from what I have played so far and its bright, colorful and very appealing to my eyes which means my kids should light up at it.

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
05-19-2011, 11:30 AM
POM is asking from all you adults to let the kids play and earn their own stickers !

im glad you like it guys , i must say we are really excited about this project , we already started working on the update , it will add 2 more games to the Toy Box! and lots more surprises !

Check this thread for more updates and please leave a review also here and on the store so we can keep making great games for you!

Roy.

Last edited by p-o-m apps; 05-23-2011 at 12:21 PM.
05-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Awesomeness!!!

The game looks great... I will share also this to my friend's kids... I want to share an educational game to everyone that suitable for kids. It really helps a lot to kids. Its a game that will teach you on how to do business and maintain the business so that you can go for the next level otherwise you fail. You can download the game here http://bit.ly/iviBMh.
05-22-2011, 04:57 PM
@robottycoon
im glad that you like the game mate , but ill apreciate if you stop hijacking my threads and
advertise your game , this is the third time i see you do this, go ahead and open up a new thread for your own games.

Roy.
05-22-2011, 07:40 PM
My sentiments as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-o-m apps View Post
@robottycoon
im glad that you like the game mate , but ill apreciate if you stop hijacking my threads and
advertise your game , this is the third time i see you do this, go ahead and open up a new thread for your own games.

Roy.
I thought it was weird, too! Why advertise a different game when a thread is dedicated to a game already. Mentioning a game for the sake of comparison ? No problem, I get that... But horning in by saying "Nice game...now forget that one and look at mine." is just not cool.

Makes me want to boycott the second game, just on principle.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
05-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Both of my kids loved playing this game and trying to obtain all the stickers. It was awesome to see them playing for so long and competing for stickers.
05-23-2011, 12:24 PM
@Vidkid72
Thats nice to hear

Ill appreciate a review on iTunes when you find time.

Roy.