★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ninja Arashi is an intense platformer with mixed RPG elements. In this game, you play as arashi, a former legendary ninja who fights his way through the corrupted world to save his kidnapped son from the hand of the devil Orochi. With superior acrobatic and deadly weapons, arashi is ready to face menacing traps and enemies who have sworn to protect Orochi.
Ninja Arashi features simple yet addicting gameplay, giving you thrilling moments and an unexpected experience. You can upgrade abilities using gold and diamond collected from enemies and the environment in order to keep tracks with the difficulty of the game. Manuever through traps, lay waste on enemies who try to stop you and rescue your son.

FEATURES:
- 3 different maps with 45 levels to play
- Easy to control movement
- Discover the beauty of high quality graphics
- Upgrade your character's skills
- Purchase costumes
- Challenge yourself with tough battles
- Become a master ninja !
07-02-2017, 03:02 PM
How did this get no attention?

07-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs07 View Post
How did this get no attention?
The controls are spot on and the character animation is excellent -- overall, it feels really good. Just wish the level design were more interesting. It could also use better enemy AI -- right now they are dumb as posts.

BTW it would also be great to have an IAP for removing ads.
07-02-2017, 05:10 PM
07-02-2017, 08:53 PM
Wow.

I really love this game! The levels are really well done and the controls are spot on.

Billy
07-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Gorgeous game with nice controls but the forced ads are too much for me. Add an IAP to get rid of them and I'd definitely spring for it.
07-03-2017, 04:26 AM
Send a message via AIM to imusic
Pretty cool, stylized game. But it ought to include an IAP to make the ads go away (or maybe bundled with a coin doubler).

Also, I'm pretty certain I've heard the music from level 3 in a different game. You should watch out for that. If I caught it someone else will. Not cool. (Also given away by the poor looping of the track.)
07-03-2017, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
The controls are spot on and the character animation is excellent -- overall, it feels really good. Just wish the level design were more interesting. It could also use better enemy AI -- right now they are dumb as posts.

BTW it would also be great to have an IAP for removing ads.
Yeah I'd agree with that, it's a kind of almost very good game for me - I do like it though
07-03-2017, 07:34 PM
This is right up my alley. Would love to see an option to remove ads for a fee of course. But for now it’s time to give this a spin!
07-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Support MFI Controls?

Support MFI Controls?